Official A Quiet Place 2 Thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I did say anything about calling my nikka.

Use a recorder app to record the hearing aid sound to play anytime a monster come around.

Emily could use a phone to do that and hit Twitter to get the word out. Phone on silence of course.

Like I said it's all hypothetical

But to do that, it means they kept the phone for over a year right? Them phones been tossed! They arent worth the risk.

Does it look like anyone is on twitter? Society has collapsed bruh, twitter is done. The internet is done.

Last edited:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
But to do that, it means they kept the phone for over a year right? Them phones been tossed! They arent worth the risk.

Does it look like anyone is on twitter? Society has collapsed bruh, twitter is done. The internet is done.

I'll get back to you tonight

I'm gonna come up with a way to get them out of this mess

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It was a little better than the first but this is still some highly contrived shyt.

Some deaf kids with guns and blunt objects have better chances than the military? nikka, NO.

The ending was pretty damn abrupt too. And of course, sequel bait. Think I'm good on a third. Emily Blunt in front of the cover and all she did this movie was run in Walgreens :stopitslime:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Watched it yesterday and being a sucker for this kind of movies I really enjoyed it :lolbron:

About the alien on the boat. I get why people criticize it, and it's actually useless to the story. However there's a bias at hand : people are saying why would the boat just drift towards that particular island. But we only know about that ONE boat. It's probable there's various boats drifting all over the place with aliens on it, they're just not shown. Djimon character does talk about all the boats that were lined up to leave the mainland and only 2 out of 12 (iirc) actually leaving with humans. That's 10 other boats attacked by aliens and possibly drifting around. One out of ten reaching an island right in front of the port isn't so unlikely. What's more unlikely is that this small community would have absolutely ZERO people keeping a look out on possible boats coming towards their island.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Watched it yesterday and being a sucker for this kind of movies I really enjoyed it :lolbron:

About the alien on the boat. I get why people criticize it, and it's actually useless to the story. However there's a bias at hand : people are saying why would the boat just drift towards that particular island. But we only know about that ONE boat. It's probable there's various boats drifting all over the place with aliens on it, they're just not shown. Djimon character does talk about all the boats that were lined up to leave the mainland and only 2 out of 12 (iirc) actually leaving with humans. That's 10 other boats attacked by aliens and possibly drifting around. One out of ten reaching an island right in front of the port isn't so unlikely. What's more unlikely is that this small community would have absolutely ZERO people keeping a look out on possible boats coming towards their island.
Speaking of the boat... Did anyone laugh when the creature fell into the water and the other alien on the boat was like nahhhhhh I ain't helping Yo ass out :hhh::hubie:

"We ain't even friends."