Official A Quiet Place 2 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Finally got around to watching this flick after Covid pushed shyt back for over a year. Dope ass sequel. Shorty was a real G. The scene at the dock was crazy. I wanted to smack fire out of lil dude for thinking it was a good idea to go wandering. U can barely walk lil nikka :stopitslime: Hollywood can't keep getting away with killing off Black folk in horror movies the way they did Djimon in 2021.:mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Movie was mid. I like the first one better
Monster/Horror movies are the hardest to make sequels for. You already know everything about them the second time and the mystery is gone.. That's why Cameron was so smart to turn Aliens and Terminator 2 into action movies.. But even that fell off after cause now it's been done.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Halfway through I cut this shyt off, deaf girl wants to play Captain America and save people really??:francis:

The mom pulled a Karen on Emmett to get him to risk his life for her deaf daughter really?? :francis:

This shyt is mid at best I’m done

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Late pass... Put some f*cking shoes on already. Stepping on broken glass and sharp edged rocks ain't the move. Hate these aliens, they're the worst. What do they do when somebody is not making a sound? No goals no aspirations. Just mindless idiots who want to do nothing but scream and kill. Flick was cool. Slow in a lot of places. Needed more info on the Marina faction and them dudes should've been known the aliens were busura in water. People doing dumb sh*t was frustrating, the baby scenario is played and frustrating, and they did my boy Amistad wrong asf. Was that eight minutes of screen time for him:why: If they do another one they need to explain some of the characters and lore.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Late pass... Put some f*cking shoes on already. Stepping on broken glass and sharp edged rocks ain't the move. Hate these aliens, they're the worst. What do they do when somebody is not making a sound? No goals no aspirations. Just mindless idiots who want to do nothing but scream and kill. Flick was cool. Slow in a lot of places. Needed more info on the Marina faction and them dudes should've been known the aliens were busura in water. People doing dumb sh*t was frustrating, the baby scenario is played and frustrating, and they did my boy Amistad wrong asf. Was that eight minutes of screen time for him:why: If they do another one they need to explain some of the characters and lore.
The entire navy should have figured out the water thing within the first day and countries would have started moving to water

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Didn’t really like the first movie but just watched the trailer for this on Paramount + and it looks kinda lit…:lupe:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Its entertaining but my god did they have to do some dumb shyt to move the story forward :mjlol:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
everyone has made mistakes in these two movies, but the son has made the most unnecessary and is scary to boot. and as scary as he is his self preservation instincts suck too:francis:

I'm irritated with him 80% of his screen time