Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
the consistent fickleness of Canadians in regards to their teams is comedy :mjlol:

Whats fickle about calling out a bad loss ?
If Team USA lost to latvia you'd see basically the same posts in here.
I honestly believe something happened to you while you were on a trip to Canada,cuz this constant legislating of online fandom is weird....

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats fickle about calling out a bad loss ?
If Team USA lost to latvia you'd see basically the same posts in here.
I honestly believe something happened to you while you were on a trip to Canada,cuz this constant legislating of online fandom is weird....
Canada hasn’t medaled in the Olympics since the 1930s and has never medaled in the World Cup

why are you comparing them to USA Basketball :dead:

nobody is shocked they lost to Brazil, Brazil has had more success as a National team than Canada :skip:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Randomly I was thinking about how trash Anthony Bennett is that he's a former #1 overall pick and just 30 years old and Team Canada didn't even look in his general direction when building the roster :russ:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
South Sudan team plays with heart they lost that Puerto Rico earlier in the tournament due to some stupid mistakes in the 4th but they got a nice squad.

The 16 yr old prospect isn't even done growing and already 7ft+ wild...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

They need to have 16 teams for basketball olympics just like soccer does. I get it back in 90s only couple national teams were legit in basketball. Things have changed. Since they give a single spot for Africa and for Asia, you are left with only 10 spots for great teams.