Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Oh fukk you ri battet and Dillon brooks :pacspit:
Deport both these fukkers

Last edited:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those boys should tank the next game. From the head coach that’s an absolute disgrace.

Losing to Brazil is an absolute disgrace

They only lost by 4 points. If Barrett chips in 8 points and Brooks chips in another 8, it’s an easy win. These dudes average 16-17 ppg a game in the NBA but are getting out hustled and outplayed by euro league players. I’d be fukking embarrassed

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Damn I know some of these Canadians are notorious for blowing big games.... But against injury ridden Brazil? With Bruno scoring 20 on a country that drafted him to NBA? Yo.....

Yall playing Spain. Better hope they look flabby like they were today against Latvia.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Canada - Spain is now an elimination game on Sunday morning

If Canada wins, which every Canadian is now expecting a loss based on our history, we'll avoid the USA til the finals. Probably doesn't matter now as I can't see them not having another performance like this before they would get there

Olympic qualifying is now super muddy. This was a gigantic and embarrassing loss
Epic fail. This tournament is missing a lot of stars and Canada failing like that is comical at this point. Spain is a tricky opponent, they better give their best. They won Euro champ last year with secondary unit.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This is why I was saying Jordi is an idiot.
I wonder if having a 7 foot 4 Zach Edey, Dwight Powell, or the teams best defensive big and shot blocker Kyle Alexander on the floor would have made these easy layups tougher to convert than having 4 6'5 SFs defend the rim :scust:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m confident we won’t be as cold from 3 against Spain. At least we had this let down in a non-elimination game.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Didn’t RJ do this against the heat in game 6…?

Dude is ass

Its been an exhausting 5 years of defending him and truth is i felt obligated to cuz i was with his cousin....i cant do it no more.It sucks having to defend such a wack hoop game...a 23 yr old who moves like a geriatric on the court,it pains me cuz im cool with some of his peoples but cot damn this nikka had 1 point in 40 mins against a bunch of failed soccer players....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’m confident we won’t be as cold from 3 against Spain. At least we had this let down in a non-elimination game.

They were 20 point favorites theres no way you can be confident anymore....despite France and Latvia.
I wanna submit my resume to be an assistant video editor just i can sit on the bench and yell at RJ for being a sack of shyt....