Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Losing to Brazil is an absolute disgrace

They only lost by 4 points. If Barrett chips in 8 points and Brooks chips in another 8, it’s an easy win. These dudes average 16-17 ppg a game in the NBA but are getting out hustled and outplayed by euro league players. I’d be fukking embarrassed

RJ wasnt about to hustle today 3 separate times he stood and held his position under the basket and allowed a brasilian to grab a rebound where he refused to even move.....

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
bruno was looking like a mini giannis out there..said ja was the best teammate he ever had :ehh:

Last edited:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
If I remember correctly he was locking Giannis up in the last FIBA Cup too :skip:

Just was never able to get anything going in the league
yeah held him 2 13 points….said he struggled in the L due to his young age…the different culture no fam around and the physicality..id throw him a training camp invite :yeshrug:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If I remember correctly he was locking Giannis up in the last FIBA Cup too :skip:

Just was never able to get anything going in the league
I think part of his problem was always that they had this dream of him being a giant wing. Clearly his strengths were his insane length, shot blocking and some athleticism

I think (maybe I'm wrong) he didn't look terrible in Houston. When they were playing him mainly at the 4 and 5

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think part of his problem was always that they had this dream of him being a giant wing. Clearly his strengths were his insane length, shot blocking and some athleticism

I think (maybe I'm wrong) he didn't look terrible in Houston. When they were playing him mainly at the 4 and 5

Yeah looking at the numbers Houston was his best spot, they mainly used him as a 5.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Can't believe DR lost to PR.
:hhh:
I'm still bewildered by how our 2nd leading scorer took 8 shots and Antonio Pena took 7.

Had DR won, it wouldn't have clinched anything, but they would have had the comfort of knowing whether they got in before they even played Serbia.

But that wasn't Tremont Waters. That was Steph Curry in a Puerto Rican jersey.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still bewildered by how our 2nd leading scorer took 8 shots and Antonio Pena took 7.

Had DR won, it wouldn't have clinched anything, but they would have had the comfort of knowing whether they got in before they even played Serbia.

But that wasn't Tremont Waters. That was Steph Curry in a Puerto Rican jersey.
Will the real Tremont Hustler please stand up?