Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hey man tell your coach to coach better idk what to say
He did his job offensively yall wilding tryna pin it all on him when the rest of the team played like dog shyt
Yall got JJJ and HE WAS ASS
Take the L :mjlol:
The job of a professional basketball player is to play both ends of the court. Offense and Defense. This ain’t Tuesday night game in the PAC 10. What the hell are you talking about :laff:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The job of a professional basketball player is to play both ends of the court. Offense and Defense. This ain’t Tuesday night game in the PAC 10. What the hell are you talking about :laff:
So what about the other nikkas that stunk it up offensively then?
:dead:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:russell: Get ready for yalls championship on Sunday

stephen-curry-shhh.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
My man’s talking about we should hide Reaves on defense like a white boy who plays for Seton Hall :heh:
Again WHAT ABOUT JJJ HE THE DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YR
WHAT ABOUT THEM OTHER nikkaS
YOY TALKING ITS A OFFENSE AND DEFENSE GAME BUT YOU AINT GOT NO SMOKE FOR NO ONE ELSE BUT REAVES MAYBE CUZ HE SONNED YA PIECE OF shyt TEAM IN THE NBA REGULAR SEASON AND HE GOING DO IT AGAIN THIS YR WHEN THEY GET BANNER 18

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Coli posters could compile a better roster. Get Grant away from all roster decisions. Get me Ja/Zion at the next Olympics. I don’t care about PR
Dudes were shytting on Trae and his defense only to trot out the 3 headed defensive juggernaut that is Brunson, Reaves, and Haliburton. We need Ja, Zion, Trae, Mitchell, book, Tatum etc etc. Enough with the child’s play. Ant is the only dude who deserves a callback

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reeves was ballin on O but he has absolutely no lateral quickness on the perimeter and no strength on the block.

AD doing the lords work in LA, no wonder he can only play half a season :mjlol:

Vando is super important to the teams defense as well.

That's why the Lakers would be idiotic to start Wood.