Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Did his job by getting hunted on every pick and roll and Schroeder literally going at him for the last 2 buckets? You gtfo.

Dumbass AAU American b-ball attitude in a nutshell: "Yea I got targeted like a turnstile on defense literally every possession and my team lost in humiliating fashion... but at least I scored 20 points on double digit shot attempts! Check the House of highlights and twitter reels! :blessed:" :unimpressed:

AIN'T COACHING shyt p*ssy ASS bytch!!!!! @Gil Scott-Heroin :pacspit::banderas::scust::pacspit:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F5gq5wYXUAAXgxz

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Again WHAT ABOUT JJJ HE THE DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YR
WHAT ABOUT THEM OTHER nikkaS
YOY TALKING ITS A OFFENSE AND DEFENSE GAME BUT YOU AINT GOT NO SMOKE FOR NO ONE ELSE BUT REAVES MAYBE CUZ HE SONNED YA PIECE OF shyt TEAM IN THE NBA REGULAR SEASON AND HE GOING DO IT AGAIN THIS YR WHEN THEY GET BANNER 18
Bro I’ve been trashing all our big men. :gucci: My God if Laker fans are really relying on Reaves to be that dude next year.:picard:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas are really in here blaming this loss on fukn Austin Reaves?? Y'all nikkas need to NEVER talk basketball again. It's embarrassing

GTFO this thread trying to blame this loss on a dude who put up 21 off the bench. I get sick of reading dumbass sports knowledge from low IQ sports fans

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Nikkas are really in here blaming this loss on fukn Austin Reaves?? Y'all nikkas need to NEVER talk basketball again. It's embarrassing

GTFO this thread trying to blame this loss on a dude who put up 21 off the bench. I get sick of reading dumbass sports knowledge from low IQ sports fans

My thing is it’s fine to criticize him for getting hunted on defense but to try to place all the blame on him is ridiculous.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Schroeder was hunting him on defense like a lion hunting a baby antelope. Not to kill the baby antelope, but to show how easy it is to the baby lions to kill the antelope.

If you don’t like it, create your own version of basketball where man to man defending doesn’t matter. I think it’s called the Mountain West conference.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Schroeder was hunting him on defense like a lion hunting a baby antelope. Not to kill the baby antelope, but to show how easy it is to the baby lions to kill the antelope.

If you don’t like it, create your own version of basketball where man to man defending doesn’t matter. I think it’s called the Mountain West conference.
I stopped reading this when nikkas start creating random fan fictions like this.. "he was hunted and stalked like prey and eaten!! :damn: "

Nikkas this is basketball, stop embarrassing yourself doing all the extra stuff

It's a team game, Austin did his part off the bench and DS got the better of him off that dagger possession.. it happens. Austin put in that work, but Germany hunted matchups in key spots and other Team US players didn't step up.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

This dudes main focus is on Reaves but nobody else :pachaha: