Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You attempting to compare the rams and lions in some weird way because they have the same record. The rams won the Super Bowl. If they don’t win another game it ain’t gonna change nothin for mcvay or what people think about him. And you caping for Ben Johnson who ain’t did NOTHIN versus a head coach that been to the bowl twice.
That’s not true for Gruden, Mike McCarthy or mike Ditka. The perception for all them changed at some point but I get it, you can’t follow the conversation. I’ll give you what you want, you’re right :heh:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
That’s not true for Gruden, Mike McCarthy or mike Ditka. The perception for all them changed at some point but I get it, you can’t follow the conversation. I’ll give you what you want, you’re right :heh:
Was that perception changed 7 games later like u trying to do with mcvay?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lions gotta make a move in the division next year. Packers are gonna be dogshyt for at least a few years because of that Rodgers contract unless he finds the Fountain of Youth.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know how the Ohio State game ended but I don’t think Taulia gets enough credit for carrying that Maryland team. Anybody know his pro grade? He seems very accurate. Could he get love from Detroit in the draft?