Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Regular_P That was a false start. We'd be pissed if the other team's lineman did that and it wasn't called in that situation. :comeon:

I’m responding to your response to methodical.

You said Sewell is having a down year

Methodicall said why

You responded with he almost false started and made two mistakes this half

I said what I said.

You can have a false start and still have a great year. He’s not having a down year.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P That was a false start. We'd be pissed if the other team's lineman did that and it wasn't called in that situation. :comeon:

I’m responding to your response to methodical.

You said Sewell is having a down year

Methodicall said why

You responded with he almost false started and made two mistakes this half

I said what I said.

You can have a false start and still have a great year. He’s not having a down year.
He has one less penalty than he had all of last season. I'm not saying he's trash but he's been making more mistakes this season and it's noticeable.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He has one less penalty than he had all of last season. I'm not saying he's trash but he's been making more mistakes this season and it's noticeable.
I could argue he’s taken on more responsibility so more mistakes will be made. They don’t run behind Decker when they really need it.

I feel you though. But I feel the bar was set way too high for this dude. He’s grading out as one of the best as his position. Can’t ask for more than that.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lions benefitting from missed calls on them, and the other team getting hit with dumb penalties. Lions avoid the obvious "fukk up" moment which would have been giving up points in the final seconds. AND the Lions are getting a lot of pressure on the QB, mainly from the interior. All of this is shyt that normally would not go in our favor at all, in fact it would be the reverse normally.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pick by Kerby. Looking good today

if they begin 3-4, or even 2-5, but 1-6 :why: we could be talking about something. got to have a little room for error and they have none

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Probable 3-0 since they fired Pleasant. Not a good look for him

Difference between Lions and Giants this year has been luck and a soft schedule

Stafford out again with concussion. That has to be it for him this season