Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
So y’all ready to crown Joseph a keeper after one game in which the opposing qb had a perfect passer rating and he started at defensive back. Y’all a glutton for punishment always jumping the gun.

2 forced fumbles, dropped int vs Dal
Looks promising for such a raw safety prospect

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

Didn’t you watch those games. You didn’t see him getting abused in coverage.

I hope he becomes a great player and the starting safety for a decade. But it’s way too soon to be anointing any rookie from this class. We 7 games in.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Didn’t you watch those games. You didn’t see him getting abused in coverage.

I hope he becomes a great player and the starting safety for a decade. But it’s way too soon to be anointing any rookie from this class. We 7 games in.
Other than Parker they weren’t necessarily getting burnt. They were just getting out schemed. WR running wide open is coaching/lack communication which is probably why Pleasant is gone

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Lions must be sold Mitchell is healthy and ready to go. Only played 5 snaps on Sunday but had that nice 14yd grab.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He muscled them brehs I like the trade but with the same division:patrice: TJ has been underplaying this whole season, he only had that one good game! We need draft capital and just rebuild through the draft.

Curious to see if he will make another move before the end of the day

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
He muscled them brehs I like the trade but with the same division:patrice: TJ has been underplaying this whole season, he only had that one good game! We need draft capital and just rebuild through the draft.

Curious to see if he will make another move before the end of the day

He's not worth the Top 5 TE money he will be looking for. Sun god has taken ownership of the middle of the field. Williamson being back pushes him to the slot full time.

Hopefully a QB and the next 5 picks on defense.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I’d like to know if he’s been unchallenged because of his coverage or because other people are wide open? I don’t know what to do with those stats.