Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Kayvon Thib must be really rubbing people the wrong way. Went from consensus top pick to fringe top 10 without playing any games. I like Hutchinson but he’s just not that nice. Walker seems like a combine warrior. Doesn’t play up to his measurables. Hamilton slow timed speed is concerning. And Willis is monster project

Terrible year to have #2. Might as well just draft Drake London at #2 to complete offense

In hindsight could have just drafted Parsons last year and got a Tackle this year. But that’s the Lions luck

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kayvon Thib must be really rubbing people the wrong way. Went from consensus top pick to fringe top 10 without playing any games. I like Hutchinson but he’s just not that nice. Walker seems like a combine warrior. Doesn’t play up to his measurables. Hamilton slow timed speed is concerning. And Willis is monster project

Terrible year to have #2. Might as well just draft Drake London at #2 to complete offense

In hindsight could have just drafted Parsons last year and got a Tackle this year. But that’s the Lions luck
Take the project. He’s damn near the consensus #2 and the Rams picks afford the luxury if Hutchinson is off the board.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Take the project. He’s damn near the consensus #2 and the Rams picks afford the luxury if Hutchinson is off the board.

I’d much rather take the best player we can at 2 then try to trade back in to get another guy we’re arguing about if trading back isn’t a possibility.

some combination of Hamilton, willis, London, kayvon (reluctantly) in a trade back or trade up scenario would be a win.

Hamilton kayvon would be best case. Not sure how realistic it is. The rumors of kayvon dropping could be bogus.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

This coaching staff is dope. I like the idea of building this shyt from the ground up. If we nail this upcoming draft then next season's FA period will be the one where we can spend more and bring in some stars. But laying the groundwork first is def something I approve of.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

Cool if Hutchinson gets to 2. Walker is the one player I want no part of. His play on field does not match workout numbers