Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sounds similar to the Jimmy G situation last year where you don't know if it's just Adderall or a masking agent. Either way....I'm starting to think the team is gonna be looking to move on. Not a trade but like dude...next year is year 4. You're on a path to either get paid here or elsewhere so why do anything that might fukk with your money. I always assumed he was gonna be a 5th year option guy here and then we'd wait and see what the cap looks like from there. But now...I don't know.

Only thing we should have been talking about regarding Jamo was him marching towards 1000 yards and also wondering why Ben Johnson can't juggle weapons with more balance. That should have been the only convos this year.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
1sucrqtmk5wd1.jpeg

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I still feel like Garrett could be had for the right price. Cleveland is going nowhere for the next couple years because of Watson. His regular cap hit is $72+ million and his dead cap hit doesn't even make sense ($172 million next year and $99 million the next!).

As an organization, it makes sense for them to tank the next couple years and be ready to go in 2027. Why keep Garrett when his value will be highest right now?
Garrett next 2 years are not guaranteed. He will for sure want a new contract to whoever he would get trade to.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
All this brand new fly chit in the city and that fool wanna be on joy road. Now what he out here poppin pills or some chit. :snoop:
Zero indication this was about drugs let’s not go there. Sounds like a medication mixup or workout drink. Am I baffled it’s another fukk up that barely any noteworthy players make? Yes. But complaining about him being in the city and bringing up drugs is white guy radio shyt…

Titans is a trap game even more now. Bad team, good defense. Safeties won’t have to worry about anything downfield. I hope Isiah Williams is ready to go because I do not want to see Tom Kennedy.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Zero indication this was about drugs let’s not go there. Sounds like a medication mixup or workout drink. Am I baffled it’s another fukk up that barely any noteworthy players make? Yes. But complaining about him being in the city and bringing up drugs is white guy radio shyt…

Titans is a trap game even more now. Bad team, good defense. Safeties won’t have to worry about anything downfield. I hope Isiah Williams is ready to go because I do not want to see Tom Kennedy.
Seeing how he moving out here and how his name is floating around for the spots he be at ain’t no white guy radio nothing. And it damn sure ain’t far fetched for a young dummy to be out here gettin high. Thinking he drunk a c4 and caused this is retarded.