Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Niners are done. I don't see any teams in the NFC better than us.

Lions need to get somebody. Zadarius Smith, Azeez Ojulari....somebody who can get pressure. Secondary went out there today and did its job for the most part despite getting next to no help up front. That tells me we're good enough to get this done without imploding the team for a Madden trade.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Niners are done. I don't see any teams in the NFC better than us.

Lions need to get somebody. Zadarius Smith, Azeez Ojulari....somebody who can get pressure. Secondary went out there today and did its job for the most part despite getting next to no help up front. That tells me we're good enough to get this done without imploding the team for a Madden trade.

next to no help? I"m down with a move but we ain't got to take it there. They got 4 sacks and alim and reader were collapsing the pocket. They did a good job today.

Daps
next to no help? I"m down with a move but we ain't got to take it there. They got 4 sacks and alim and reader were collapsing the pocket. They did a good job today.
Too often Sam Darnold had too much time to scan the field. Their OTs are good but I'm worried about the pass rush. Thats the only weakness on this team right now.