Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

jimmy-mcnulty-the-wire.gif

Was expecting more. Lions jerseys always been too plain to me. And they just simplified them more than they were

I like the plain look. I just wish they would have stayed with the gray instead of going back to black. The gray jerseys were some of my favorites.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I hate they got rid of the grays; those were fire and the best jerseys they've worn recently since they fukked up the blue. I'm glad they got the shade of blue closer to Honolulu instead of that matte look they'd been using.

I don't like the black jerseys and it reminds me of the worst period of Lions football ever.

So the regular blue and white jerseys look good to me and they finally got rid of that ridiculous WCF patch. I'm not crazy about the "Detroit" and "Lions" wordmarks. I like the font on the Calvin era jerseys better.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Draft week, how we feeling. This is the deepest squad I’ve seen for the Lions but there def some short and long term issues that can be addressed.

CB: Need someone to replace Sutton and we can’t rely on Moseley getting healthy. Don’t think we go this route at 29 tho.

OL: Guard/center or tackle for depth. Ensuring a Ragnow or Decker injury doesn’t tank the season is key.

D-line: We need bodies and more talent. Plus McNeill is gonna have a huge year next to DJ Reader. He’s gonna get paid and we need another 3-tech DT just in case we can’t re-sign him. I’m not comparing him to Suh but we can’t afford to lose another key DT with no backup plan.

WR: Very deep draft at receiver, hope we get a big X receiver opposite of Jamo/Z receiver.

S: Kerby Joseph said he had hip surgery this off-season and will be ready by training camp. With him and Iffy piling up injuries we need a young backup in the wings. Also imagine we sign a vet too.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Draft week, how we feeling. This is the deepest squad I’ve seen for the Lions but there def some short and long term issues that can be addressed.

CB: Need someone to replace Sutton and we can’t rely on Moseley getting healthy. Don’t think we go this route at 29 tho.

OL: Guard/center or tackle for depth. Ensuring a Ragnow or Decker injury doesn’t tank the season is key.

D-line: We need bodies and more talent. Plus McNeill is gonna have a huge year next to DJ Reader. He’s gonna get paid and we need another 3-tech DT just in case we can’t re-sign him. I’m not comparing him to Suh but we can’t afford to lose another key DT with no backup plan.

WR: Very deep draft at receiver, hope we get a big X receiver opposite of Jamo/Z receiver.

S: Kerby Joseph said he had hip surgery this off-season and will be ready by training camp. With him and Iffy piling up injuries we need a young backup in the wings. Also imagine we sign a vet too.
Real talk, with our roster being as deep as it is and us drafting so late I haven’t been interested in the offseason at all. I hope we trade out the first to a qb needy team for more draft capital next year.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Wouldn’t shock me if they went tackle in round one. Strongest oline draft in recent memory. It’s Decker contract year. Lions still need to pay Amon Ra, Sewell, Goff, McNeil. Can’t pay everyone. Chance to Move Sewell to LT and find Decker replacement before he falls off.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Would you trade up for Verse or Turner if they fall around into the late teens?
I haven't paid attention to the draft at all. Probably because the Lions are good for the first time in our lives. :pachaha:

If those guys look like monster pass rushers, yes, I would trade up. Hutch needs a running mate.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
All right with Amon Ra contract. That Goff extension gonna give me a migraine though

The conversation we had last year around this time was that any extension should hinge on how he played, specifically winning the division and a playoff game. He won the division and two playoff games. Pay that man.