Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
That's been Goff his entire career, gets inaccurate when moved off of his square , and it takes him an entire lifetime to reset:francis: . Results, either a sack, an inaccurate throw, late throw, or not enough on the throw :francis:, sometimes a completion/nice play.
That second 4th was an absolutely Terrible throw ..son just can’t move and throw ….damn near every QB in the league can do that except him.

It’s insane that you can’t have a play where you move the pocket because your QB can’t even execute on the move just a little bit

Makes you predictable as hell..which is why Ben Johnson is gonna get a bag because he worked a damn near miracle

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You gotta be trolling.

We thought we would score at least once in the second half. We should’ve scored 2 touchdowns. Also, The niners didn’t march down the field on us for one of the scores. They were gifted 7.

If you’re being serious, it wouldn’t have hurt my feelings if he went for it on that attempt but he couldn’t predict a letdown of this size.
All I’m saying is pick a philosophy.

If you been going for it all season go for it on the two yard line and go up 21

At the end of the first half you were obviously concerned enough about a potential comeback to want to go up 3 scores

So why when you team is obviously shook and needs to be settled down after blowing a 17 pt lead do you fukk them not once but twice.

Adaptability could have helped them overcome their player miscues. he didn’t adapt to how the game was changing and it cost them.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Just got in from a party and first thing my girl mentioned were the drops.

We gotta address the secondary and we will. At least we go into this offseason with only 1 major weakness and a small one in another pass rusher and we got flexibility to get it done

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Just got in from a party and first thing my girl mentioned were the drops.

We gotta address the secondary and we will. At least we go into this offseason with only 1 major weakness and a small one in another pass rusher and we got flexibility to get it done

Think about what the plan was post-free agency and draft last offseason. We went out and signed two CBs and a slot DB. It's clear Holmes knew the secondary was the major problem and went to work. And then what happened: Moseley tore his ACL, Gardner-Johnson missed most of the season, and Sutton was forced into a CB1 position he's not suited for. And yet we came 30 minutes from the Super Bowl.

We have the cap space to go get a legit CB1. We have the draft capitol to further bolster the secondary and add somebody opposite of Hutch. I'm sick to my stomach about how we lost tonight but at the same time, I feel like this team will be better next season.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yall also gotta consider that ur division will be tougher next year. Sucks to be so close and not get to the big dance.

Everyone's division will be tougher next year, including yours. That's how the NFL works.

If we had sold out to win this year, like the Rams (giving up draft picks, cap space hell, etc) I'd be concerned. But we have a top 5 youngest team in the league, a lot of cap space, and a GM who has nailed his first 3 drafts in a row. There are certainly things I'm concerned about, and while getting back here is never a guarantee....I feel very good about next season and where this organization is going.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They got a bunch of cap space.

Sign best CB on market. KC might not be able to afford Sneed and Jones this offseason. Sign who they cannot

Decent crop of pass rusher if they hit FA: Burns, Hunter, Allen,

Best kicker available. Kid from Bama maybe

Let Jonah Jackson walk

Draft CB with first that can take Sutton spot at #2 CB

Possibly get an upgrade over Reynolds at WR. Sneak blockbuster move try to get Higgins

Still will not give Goff an extension but that’s just me. He has one more year and we still have franchise tag to use after that. He’s as good as the oline allows him to be. Anything off script is a disaster. Jamo impact is neutered because he rarely takes shots. Also need to see him without Ben Johnson
I would make a run at Mike Evans for the WR upgrade.

Main needs are CB, one or two pass rushers, WR and kicker.

Goff played well all postseason. He's earned at least a two year extension.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Nah y'all ain't going to recover after this loss. Y'all going to be Falcon status until y'all fire Dan Campbell. Those 4th down call will haunt y'all till then

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm oddly ok with the loss. I love what we got moving forward. I know these opportunities aren't promised but I believe they legit building a powerhouse for the next 5 years. Learn from this and keep it pushing is all I wanna see.

SMH

YALL PROBABLY AINT SEEING
ANOTHER CONFERENCE FINALS
FOR THE NEXT 5 YRS.

EVERYTHING PLAYED IN YALL FAVOR
THIS POST SEASON INCLUDING
HOSTING 2 MID PLAYOFF TEAMS AT HOME.

9/10 TIMES
YOU BLOW A SHOT LIKE THIS
AND YOU NEVER GET IT AGAIN.
:devil:
:evil:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

SMH

YALL PROBABLY AINT SEEING
ANOTHER CONFERENCE FINALS
FOR THE NEXT 5 YRS.

EVERYTHING PLAYED IN YALL FAVOR
THIS POST SEASON INCLUDING
HOSTING 2 MID PLAYOFF TEAMS AT HOME.

9/10 TIMES
YOU BLOW A SHOT LIKE THIS
AND YOU NEVER GET IT AGAIN.
:devil:
:evil:

We'll see. I ain't tripping :yeshrug:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nah y'all ain't going to recover after this loss. Y'all going to be Falcon status until y'all fire Dan Campbell. Those 4th down call will haunt y'all till then

You and everybody else freaking out about Campbell don't follow the team and are unaware of their kicking struggles.