Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
And you were worried about all of them :pachaha:

I’m just ribbing ya, lighten up :salute:
#SOL doesn't die if they lose to Stafford next week. Anybody who thinks that specter isn't hovering over Ford Field next weekend is kidding themselves.

If LA takes the opening kickoff, marches down the field for a touchdown, followed by Goof throwing a pick and the Rams getting another TD, that stadium will be a morgue.

Nick Mullens just carved them up twice with one receiver.

I think it buries Goff if they lose this game unless he's incredible like Josh Allen in KC.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Season a failure if they dont win a playoff game
No it's not. This season was progress on a path either way. Last season they failed to make the playoffs, this season they won the division and are hosting the first Lions home playoff game in Ford Field history. Next season would be a failure if they didn't win a playoff game going on making progress.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
#SOL doesn't die if they lose to Stafford next week. Anybody who thinks that specter isn't hovering over Ford Field next weekend is kidding themselves.

If LA takes the opening kickoff, marches down the field for a touchdown, followed by Goof throwing a pick and the Rams getting another TD, that stadium will be a morgue.

Nick Mullens just carved them up twice with one receiver.

I think it buries Goff if they lose this game unless he's incredible like Josh Allen in KC.
The bold reminds me of Skip and Stephen A doing a 12 round prediction of a boxing match. Let this shyt play out and enjoy the season.

Every teams qb put up yards on us. Only 5 came away with the win. I like our odds at home. The only thing that worry’s me is McVay knows better than anybody what Goff does not do well. I expect the Rams defense to be well prepared. This is going to be a tough one for Goff.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Season a failure if they dont win a playoff game

Hell no. Winning the NFC North for the first time ever, first division win in 30 years, another great draft...that means something for this organization. We're on the right path, we have the right coach and GM, and this team is young as fukk.

I think we win despite the LaPorta thing. Mitchell looked good and has had a lot of playing time over the last few weeks. We saw Ben Johnson scheme up TE plays all last season without Hockenson...I think we'll be fine. That being said if this is another game where Jamo doesn't get utilized, or another game with slow developing runs out of shotgun for Gibbs, I'm gonna riot. It's the perfect opportunity to get speed guys in space against a weak defense. And I'd imagine Goff is gonna be incentivized to take shots against his old team. If it doesn't happen it's on Ben Johnson.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Hell no. Winning the NFC North for the first time ever, first division win in 30 years, another great draft...that means something for this organization. We're on the right path, we have the right coach and GM, and this team is young as fukk.

I think we win despite the LaPorta thing. Mitchell looked good and has had a lot of playing time over the last few weeks. We saw Ben Johnson scheme up TE plays all last season without Hockenson...I think we'll be fine. That being said if this is another game where Jamo doesn't get utilized, or another game with slow developing runs out of shotgun for Gibbs, I'm gonna riot. It's the perfect opportunity to get speed guys in space against a weak defense. And I'd imagine Goff is gonna be incentivized to take shots against his old team. If it doesn't happen it's on Ben Johnson.
They haven’t won a playoff game since I was 3. Im 35 now :damn:

Your supposed to win this game. Anything less is disappointing