Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The only thing is, Philly probably isn't losing the rest of the way. Tomorrow night in Seattle is the only game they could lose. Their last three games are the Giants twice and one against the Cards.

:mjgrin:

You sure about that? lol

Cowboys getting wrecked right now. #2 seed def within our reach at least.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The only thing is, Philly probably isn't losing the rest of the way. Tomorrow night in Seattle is the only game they could lose. Their last three games are the Giants twice and one against the Cards.
Do not be shocked if the Giants steal one of those games especially the one at home
This isn't the same Philly team as last year

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Tonight will be interesting. Few days ago I assumed Philly would just roll Seattle but given the DC change, Slay being out, and the Patricia factor...ehhh. Flip side if Philly wins I'd bet on that defense being figured out and exploited real quick. Patricia is terrible.

Elite run game and elite o-line wins playoff games. We have a shot. Especially if Gardner-Johnson and Houston can come back and contribute to this defense. We should be able to beat up on Nick Mullens. And while Dak/Dallas is a challenge, like @Regular_P said Ben Jonhson better have watched that shyt and realized we can run the ball 40 times against them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tonight will be interesting. Few days ago I assumed Philly would just roll Seattle but given the DC change, Slay being out, and the Patricia factor...ehhh. Flip side if Philly wins I'd bet on that defense being figured out and exploited real quick. Patricia is terrible.

Elite run game and elite o-line wins playoff games. We have a shot. Especially if Gardner-Johnson and Houston can come back and contribute to this defense. We should be able to beat up on Nick Mullens. And while Dak/Dallas is a challenge, like @Regular_P said Ben Jonhson better have watched that shyt and realized we can run the ball 40 times against them.

Is Hurts even playing? Word is he was sick.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do not be shocked if the Giants steal one of those games especially the one at home
This isn't the same Philly team as last year

it's definitely possible, but just put our record against them the past 15ish yrs in the equation as well. we own them dudes when we're good or when we're awful. the cardinals game is really the tricky one.