Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It doesn't matter but I didn't like that drive. Run the ball. I'd get Gibbs out too and just let Montgomery and Reynolds bleed the clock. I don't need Goff taking hits with us up like this.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't know how anyone could watch this game and not wonder why the hell haven't Gibbs and Jamo been more involved this season, especially lately. Jamo's hands have looked fine for a month now. Surtain was shadowing him, not Brown and that opened up all the other guys.

Gibbs...man, when this team is in the playoffs, that split between him and Monty needs to be at least 3-1. He has a different gear and you need big plays to open things up.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how anyone could watch this game and not wonder why the hell haven't Gibbs and Jamo been more involved this season, especially lately. Jamo's hands have looked fine for a month now. Surtain was shadowing him, not Brown and that opened up all the other guys.

Gibbs...man, when this team is in the playoffs, that split between him and Monty needs to be at least 3-1. He has a different gear and you need big plays to open things up.

THIS. And to Ben Johnson's credit after those first terrible drives he switched up and got Gibbs more involved. Montgomery is a really good RB but Gibbs is next level. And if it's a game where Montgomery is getting more carries, that should just mean Gibbs is out there in two-back sets getting some receptions. 20 touches a game has to be the goal. If that's 15 runs and 5 receptions I'm fine with it. Just do it.

Goff rebounded. And at this point I think it's clear it's o-line based. This team falls apart without Ragnow and Jonah Jackson. Securing that interior has to be a priority next year BTW. Def need a better backup guard. Also we should re-sign Glasgow who has saved our ass this year as a solid replacement.

Defense played great. Josh Paschal has been getting better each week, Anzalone had a nice rebound from last week, and the secondary looked better with Jerry Jacobs benched. Iffy looks really good at safety, fellas.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Packers eliminated from NFC North contention. We just gotta win 1 more game to secure the division.

shyt could get real interesting of the Cowboys lose today. Lets go Buffalo lol.
The only thing is, Philly probably isn't losing the rest of the way. Tomorrow night in Seattle is the only game they could lose. Their last three games are the Giants twice and one against the Cards.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
The only thing is, Philly probably isn't losing the rest of the way. Tomorrow night in Seattle is the only game they could lose. Their last three games are the Giants twice and one against the Cards.
Cant take division games for granted. We were counting the bears and packers games as dubs for weeks. And Philly is not playing well