Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This team has looked bad for much of the last month. You either get bad defense or a stalling offense. Today the defense played more than well enough to win, but play calling and Goff doomed us. And frankly I'm starting to think the division is about to go out the window. If that happens you CANNOT resign Goff. I don't give a fukk. His play over the last 30 days has been bad and with Denver coming in next week I see no reason to believe that will change.

This was always gonna be a tough game without Ragnow and Alim but this is unacceptable. Super clear Johnson/Campbell had zero faith in Goff in the second half and once we couldn't play the game we wanted (bully ball, run game) everything fell apart. This team cannot play from behind. The entire offense is built around run plays and St Brown being open 7-14 yards downfield. That's about it. And if that doesn't work it's basically game over.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
It's the same story every time they start out good

Start out hot, cool off as the weather does, first round done

We apparently forgot how to defend against mobile quarterbacks. This ain't it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goff playing like trash right now, defense is trash, play calling sucks, and coach's decisions sucks: snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping Hendon Hooker will compete for starting g position next year bro for real

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care if we get killed in the playoffs. Making the playoffs is a successful season and I don’t see us missing it.