Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Offense has become too predictable. There is no vertical element to offense because Goff can’t throw deep. He’s still a statue in the pocket
I need to see tape on Jamo's routes and how often he's open deep. The one try today was woefully under thrown although to be fair, Goof was under pressure.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I should amend that...under a normal circumstance (ie Ragnow playing) that's not a ball 4th down call. In the context of this game with an offense that looks dead, a QB that's rattled, and a playcaller that is falling apart? Ehh. I change my mind lol.

Defense holds them to a FG. It's not the problem. It hasn't been the main problem during this team's decline either. Ben Johnson and Goff are killing us.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I need to see tape on Jamo's routes and how often he's open deep. The one try today was woefully under thrown although to be fair, Goof was under pressure.
What’s frustrating me isn’t the miss. It’s the under throw. Give him a chance to run underneath .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Sweat has been a difference maker. Woulda been nice to get someone like that at the deadline. :francis: