Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
30 carries coming off thigh injury :what:

They need to revaluate how they use Gibbs. He needs some touches on the edges or in space
I don't know why they drafted him. They're clearly committed to a 1970s Big Ten run game, three yards and a cloud of dust. Almost every run is up the gut. There's zero creativity. I don't recall a single toss, counter or sweep.

Even with a few late, decent runs, Montgomery averaged 3.8 a carry and that's in line with his season average.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
GB rushed for 27 yards. At home.
:dead:

I'm just blown away at home well coached this team is on every level. The LB play, the d-line, the safeties...it's amazing. And the biggest weak link on the defense (Jacobs) ended up with two INTs lol. You couldn't script this better.

Four weeks. Getting Moseley and Kerby back soon. Getting Paschal back soon. Getting Jamo back soon. Julian Okwara back soon (who could maybe replace some of the loss of Houston, we'll see). This team is poised to be even better, REAL fukking soon.

BTW...we're gonna kill Bryce Young
:mjcry:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good win

Gottaa find a better balance between Montgomery and Gibbs, and hopefully getting guys back healthy
32 carries is ridiculous sure, but then again if you put Gibbs in during those last couple drives and he gets hurt everyone is gonna be saying "why was Gibbs in the game." I'm not gonna really complain yet, we're 3-1. But I'm seeing zero "weapon" from him right now. Not due to lack of talent. He averaged 5 yards a carry tonight. He's legit and needs more carries but again...3-1.