Official 2022-2023 Atlanta Hawks season thread

deeman

All Star
Daps
I get that but this is turning into a shytty deal for Hawks fans that’s paying money to see games.

I’ve been to 4 games this year, only to see dumbass or straight bricked shots, low effort play, etc. I can find better leisure to spend my money on than this current product is all I’m saying :hubie:
I’m with you. To keep it 100 im not as die hard with sports the older I get. Not wasting my time or money watching some bullshyt.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I get that but this is turning into a shytty deal for Hawks fans that’s paying money to see games.

I’ve been to 4 games this year, only to see dumbass or straight bricked shots, low effort play, etc. I can find better leisure to spend my money on than this current product is all I’m saying :hubie:

I check in when I can but even tho I’m a die hard Hawks fan I don’t like watching this current iteration of Hawks play basketball. Selfish, dumb basketball for 3 hours ain’t my thing :manny:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I check in when I can but even tho I’m a die hard Hawks fan I don’t like watching this current iteration of Hawks play basketball. Selfish, dumb basketball for 3 hours ain’t my thing :manny:
That's why the Hawks are the hardest team to maintain interest in for me. Falcons and Braves can be bad, but they're still entertaining and at least trying to play fundamentally sound ball for the most part. With the Hawks/basketball in general, you can actively see them just bullshyttin out there :francis:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Brehs im watchin this game on replay…we play some of the dumbest basketball humanly possible, we were lucky to win this game despite blowing a double digit lead with a couple minutes left. We’re gonna earn our first round loss/play in loss whenever that happens

deeman

All Star
Daps
Brehs im watchin this game on replay…we play some of the dumbest basketball humanly possible, we were lucky to win this game despite blowing a double digit lead with a couple minutes left. We’re gonna earn our first round loss/play in loss whenever that happens
I wasn’t even happy with the win. This team looked straight up incompetent the last 5 minutes. Then you had trae spamming the same iso bullshyt with no success.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
ESPN Sources: After six seasons, Atlanta's President of Basketball Operations Travis Schlenk is moving into a senior advisory role. GM Landry Fields will oversee basketball operations. Schlenk's acquired significant talent, including Trae Young and reached Eastern finals in 2021.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Sounds like some things going on family-wise...

Yea the fact that this is immediate speaks to something private going on with his fam. I hope all is well for the Schlenk family

As for basketball, Landry’s in charge now…I feel like we’ll see some bold moves from him starting with finally trading John. As for the rest of this roster…hopefully we can find some shooters and a legit backup big b/c I just don’t see this team going very far as currently constructed