Official 2021 NBA All Star “Weekend” Thread [Covid Edition Live from ATL]

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
The all star game was a success

Dunk contest was trash
Two of the starters pulled out hours before it began
All Star game wasn't that entertaining
After last year which was one of the best all star games I've watched I genuinely would like to know why you deem this a success when most people still see it as unnecessary?

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Adam Silver, I know ya skinny ass reading this. Use my idea of a game of 21 with the entire all star roster for 1 million dollars. I been trying to get this idea in the league for years.
That'll be lit. Bring the neighborhood back to the nba just a lil bit, gahhdamn Silver. nikka going over the top with this globalization shyt :hhh:

Word to my boy @*~bigg~vvvave~*

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
kirie was going for mvp on team durant... those rumors of his potentially retiring starting to make sense..

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Giannis is one of the most forced up superstars in NBA history. Two MVP's, bunch of other awards like this one, yet no finals appearance

That blazers guy dunk is pathetic, I don't remember who exactly but I think Gerald Green blew the candle of a cake in one of those dunk contests, at least that was impressive, but this shyt right here is a struggle

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
That'll be lit. Bring the neighborhood back to the nba just a lil bit, gahhdamn Silver. nikka going over the top with this globalization shyt :hhh:

Word to my boy @*~bigg~vvvave~*
the league is straight aau vibes

they ain't got too many cats who really came off the blacktop

they all got that cone drill playstyle now

they wanted a sterilized version of the sport so here we are