Official 2021 NBA All Star “Weekend” Thread [Covid Edition Live from ATL]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yall complaining about players publicly giving one another props. Yet, Jordan was going out to dinner and playing golf with players.....Magic and Isiah were kissing one another.

If social media was around during the '80s, '90s, and early 2000's we would've seen the same shyt.
and secretly placing CIA "HomeLand" bugs on them the world hadnt even seen yet to spy on them!

KS4N8ky.png

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Just seen the sequence were dame, zteph and cp3 all caught lobs :wow:

:wow: Just saw the curry lob

that would’ve won him the dunk contest :troll:

CP3 only takes out the dunks for all star games :ehh:

Lebron and curry on the same team would be cheat code shyt :wow:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I thought I saw a shot that got blocked and went out of bounds. Gotta go look at that play again

Starting at around the 1:10 mark. Is that a shot attempt or is it considered a turnover?
:patrice:

I agree, it should be called an attempt. If it had been deemed a foul, they would have called it continuation if he had put it in. But...

Giannis is one of the most forced up superstars in NBA history. Two MVP's, bunch of other awards like this one, yet no finals appearance

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I swear I thought I saw a shot that got blocked and went out of bounds. Gotta go look at that play again

Starting at around the 1:10 mark. Is that a shot attempt or is it considered a turnover?
:patrice:

The funny thing is they didn't give him a missed shot or turnover. They gave his team the ball back.

I think they ending saying it was a loose ball foul after they realized they fukked up.

Edit: nvm that one was the turnover. Later on the game there was a failed lob that I'm referring to.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The funny thing is they didn't give him a missed shot or turnover. They gave his team the ball back.

I think they ending saying it was a loose ball foul after they realized they fukked up.

Edit: nvm that one was the turnover. Later on the game there was a failed lob that I'm referring to.

He put a shot up

No shade shouldn't have been a big deal except they running with the flawless from the field. Which speaks to if I go up for a layup and lose the ball which is equal to a field goal attempt loss. They'll still say I'm perfect from the field.

My secondary issue which isn't a big deal is the fact joel was out. There was no one in the paint on team KD. Harden must have had strippers twerk him to sleep cause all gianni's had to do was catch and dunk. Wasn't impressive to me and I like giannis. There was no opposition. But who cares all star right? But the perfect from field narrative when dunking balls next to guards.....

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He put a shot up

No shade shouldn't have been a big deal except they running with the flawless from the field. Which speaks to if I go up for a layup and lose the ball which is equal to a field goal attempt loss. They'll still say I'm perfect from the field.

My secondary issue which isn't a big deal is the fact joel was out. There was no one in the paint on team KD. Harden must have had strippers twerk him to sleep cause all gianni's had to do was catch and dunk. Wasn't impressive to me and I like giannis. There was no opposition. But who cares all star right? But the perfect from field narrative when dunking balls next to guards.....

I agree with you, I'm talking about another play later in the game. Giannis shouldve had 2 missed shots