Official 2021 Game Delay Thread

Daps
Wut lol

You think whats happening to sony is happening in a bubble? If sony games are getting delayed theres a good chance Halo and other MS games are getting delayed.

Also I’d trade every upcoming game (aside from R&C) for a MGS remake
I mean Halo got delayed an extra year:mjlol:
That's only because of the backlash
If it gets delayed:yeshrug:
But if it doesn't get delayed, at least the XSX will have a big IP for fall release
Sony has to have something for the 2nd half
It can't just be remakes and remasters w/ hopes of Horizon making it and Ragnarok most likely getting delayed

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean Halo got delayed an extra year:mjlol:
That's only because of the backlash
If it gets delayed:yeshrug:
But if it doesn't get delayed, at least the XSX will have a big IP for fall release
Sony has to have something for the 2nd half
It can't just be remakes and remasters w/ hopes of Horizon making it and Ragnarok most likely getting delayed

Just accept it now and you won’t be as salty later :lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Returnal, kena, ratchet and clank, and horizon 2, deathloop is a good year imo...maybe we get stray, and ghostwire also...

I’ve already counted final fantasy 16, GT7, and GoW2 out before they even announced they were 2021 titles

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m sure you do think that:umad:

Typically, Sony drops a gameplay trailer atleast a yr before launch(Spiderman, GOW, R&C, HZD1, TLOU2, Ghosts).

We got a cinematic trailer last summer, but we've saw no gameplay and heard nothing from Sony since then. It might drop this year, but wouldn't shock me if it gets delayed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Typically, Sony drops a gameplay trailer atleast a yr before launch(Spiderman, GOW, R&C, HZD1, TLOU2, Ghosts).

We got a cinematic trailer last summer, but we've saw no gameplay and heard nothing from Sony since then. It might drop this year, but wouldn't shock me if it gets delayed.

If thats the case a lot of games ain’t dropping this year. Sony not having a major 1st party game for the back half of 2021 doesn’t sound likely though

Daps
If thats the case a lot of games ain’t dropping this year. Sony not having a major 1st party game for the back half of 2021 doesn’t sound likely though
:mjpls:
They'll just blame COVID
If that happens that is a huge L for Sony and all of us who own a PS5
It is possible for every game expected for the 2nd half of 2021
All we could be left with is TLOU2 multiplayer and a remake :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjpls:
They'll just blame COVID
If that happens that is a huge L for Sony and all of us who own a PS5
It is possible for every game expected for the 2nd half of 2021
All we could be left with is TLOU2 multiplayer and a remake :snoop:

Where are you getting this MGS remake coming out this year thing from? If we get ratchet, kena, a Metal gear solid remake, and TLOU2 ps5 patch and factions, thats a GOAT year.:childplease: