Official 2021 Game Delay Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I havent heard anything about destruction all stars and its supposed to release next month i assume a delay is coming for that also

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Only game I could see getting delayed again is VtM. Elden Ring because of that chinese leak, I think might actually come out this year.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only game I could see getting delayed again is VtM. Elden Ring because of that chinese leak, I think might actually come out this year.

Pandemic is gonna fukk up a lot of release schedules.

And the cyberpunk fiasco, I don’t think any game company wants to be in the position CDPR is in right now

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Pandemic is gonna fukk up a lot of release schedules.

And the cyberpunk fiasco, I don’t think any game company wants to be in the position CDPR is in right now
I think companies have accounted for the pandemic.. it's nearing a year at this point.

would really include the shyt with cdpr in this. The execs/shareholders leaned on them to get that game out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think companies have accounted for the pandemic.. it's nearing a year at this point.

would really include the shyt with cdpr in this. The execs/shareholders leaned on them to get that game out

Yeah, but are those same companies that typically release broken games gonna feel so confident doing it post-cyberpunk? That’s what I’m mostly alluding to, It was no big deal for game companies to release really shoddy games and fix them within two months of release with patches. I’m not sure if that same strategy is gonna work at this point. I think there’s a good reason why a lot of games have been releasing half assed and I think CDPR was the straw the broke the camels back. They are (rightfully) getting a lot of backlash that other game companies should have or should be getting also.

People are gonna be laser focused on AAA titles from here on out.

Daps
I got faith in none of these AAAs in ‘21. They can only pleasantly surprise me :russ:
fukk COVID :snoop:
I want to be pleasantly surprised
They show ragnarok gameplay, everybody is :to:, then slowly show nov/dec 2021 to everyone's shock :blessed:
Delayed to May 2022 :mjcry:
The only hope we have is if they have been working on the game for a while meaning since early 2018
That would be nearly 4 years of development from a team that made GOW in 2.5 years (excluding creating the engine)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They show ragnarok gameplay, everybody is :to:, then slowly show nov/dec 2021 to everyone's shock :blessed:
The only hope we have is if they have been working on the game for a while meaning since early 2018
That would be nearly 4 years of development from a team that made GOW in 2.5 years (excluding creating the engine)

I had started to look at the RD as more of a suggestion than anything until it was gold, then Cyberpunk happened so CDPR fukked it up for all of em in my book. When I'm enjoying the game on my shyt, that's when I'll give excited again :mjlol: I don't think Sony is gonna allow any first parties to release in straight up FUBAR states, but that's yet another reason I don't buy dates anymore.

This year my game energy goes into expanding my backlog

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Bro, don’t do it to yourself, GOW ain’t coming out this year lol We’ll be lucky to get HZD2 and R&C

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
ive accepted GOw rag wont come out this year:mjcry::mjlol::mjlol:
Horizion:francis::francis::francis: who knows
imma flip if battliefiled 6 dont come out this fall:martin::martin::martin: