Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sanders can't get the Black/Brown people vote. He can't win

Bernie got the Brown vote breh.

The Brown vote is going to be the reason why he will get the nominee.

The Brown vote is going to be the reason why he will win Texas over Biden. (Unless the Brown vote forget to vote on the delegates like they did in 2008:mjlol:) Hillary won Texas popular vote because of the Brown vote but they forgot to go back out later that night to vote on the delegates. :mjlol:

While Black people came out strong later that night and Obama ended up winning the Texas delegates. :russ:

The thing is Bernie will need a major Black turnout vote in swing states during the general election. And that is when things are going to get ugly.

That Castro shyt is going to fukk him in Florida with the Cubans. So, Trump basically got Florida in the bag against Bernie.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NYT estimates that Biden will finish with 38 delegates, Bernie with 14, Steyer with 2. That would put Bernie at 59 in total, Biden at 53 going into Super Tuesday.

So much for a plurality. We’re in for a good show.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Continue to hurt Bernie? I’m not mad at it now that I think about it. Stay in Warren :smugbiden:
Oh if you’re team Biden you probably want everyone except Bloomberg to stay in. Bloomberg is going to cut pretty good into Biden’s numbers Tuesday though. Biden hasn’t been on the airwaves in those states much at all if I remember correctly