Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm just talking about where the polling trends, I don't live in SC. Biden was up but polling swung heavy last week. Could have been the debate but exit polls say 47% said Clyburn's endorsement played a part.
Certainly.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:snoop:

I convinced my parents to go Bernie after Hillary shyt the bed and MSNBC couldn’t explain wtf happened. That’s textbook voting against your self interests right there. Republican voters in the south shyt

Low-key a lot of Black Southerners got a lot in common with Trumpets if we wanted to keep it all the way real.

When I listen to my parents sometimes I'm just like :picard:.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
name recognition and/or single issue voters make up the majority of the electorate. Y’all need to get over yourselves, America is not a highly engaged electorate

Does it follow that the majority of the electorate is low information then? :yeshrug:

The red part of the country is, no question .

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
That was the first major problem I had with him. It was straight scust how he couldn’t even say what he would do for blacks without trying to flip it to a POC issue or a working class issue. He got no problem talking about giving citizenship to Dreamers but he got peanut butter in his mouth when it comes to black people. Like if you’re scared the mere mention of black people scares off your base, what kinda fukking campaign you running?

I'll give Biden credit on this, he mixed and mingled with Black folks heavy down here on an intimate level.

Bernie and Liz should've been doing that. Simply giving rallies and speeches wasn't enough.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Once Biden wins Texas and Cali it’ll be a blowout

Biden may win Texas but Bernie has been leading in most of the polls.

And Biden is way behind in California. He only has 1 campaign office in the entire state. He may not even get statewide delegates.