Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I've been saying, Bernie needs to stop running away from Black people and our tangibles. He acts like we're a dirty word. Even when he's addressing us it's always "POC" or "WOC" or "Blacks AND Latinos."

He feels like he'll scare off the White working class if he addresses us, but fails to understand you have to capture our attention before you do the White working class.

This has always been his weakness. I don't give a damn about him marching with MLK. I say all this as his supporter. I don't mind criticize my faves.

That was the first major problem I had with him. It was straight scust how he couldn’t even say what he would do for blacks without trying to flip it to a POC issue or a working class issue. He got no problem talking about giving citizenship to Dreamers but he got peanut butter in his mouth when it comes to black people. Like if you’re scared the mere mention of black people scares off your base, what kinda fukking campaign you running?

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I really don’t understand some of the arrogance these posters have against the south.

Majority of the Black people who are doing well educationally, personally, and financially are Black Southerners. I don't understand it either. I believe it's based on Southern stereotypes.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden started rising in the polls as soon as it was hinted Clyburn was endorsing :wow:
Let's not be dishonest. According to exit polls the African American vote swung heavy for Biden.

I went to Clyburn's weekend last year. Anyone who didn't believe he had sway in SC with black voters is out of touch with SC politics.

:manny:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Bernie beat Biden in non educated white male worker category in SC according to CNN :mjpls: