Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Sanders can't get the Black/Brown people vote. He can't win

Like I've been saying, Bernie needs to stop running away from Black people and our tangibles. He acts like we're a dirty word. Even when he's addressing us it's always "POC" or "WOC" or "Blacks AND Latinos."

He feels like he'll scare off the White working class if he addresses us, but fails to understand you have to capture our attention before you do the White working class.

This has always been his weakness. I don't give a damn about him marching with MLK. I say all this as his supporter. I don't mind criticize my faves.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
“Black Southerners aren’t smart enough to vote for themselves or know what’s in their best interest. We know what’s best for you. Why can’t you idiots guys get it?” :damn:

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

They voted for Biden instead of Steyer. Steyer's not even 2nd or 3rd close to 2nd. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: No1

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Here's the complicated thing

Bloomberg has been in Super Tuesday states for the last 3 months and has carpet bombed the country in ads.

Biden hasn't campaigned or devoted resources anywhere beyond SC and initially the early states.

But with Steyer's poor showing, perhaps money and people in the ground don't matter as much to a certain extent. Especially AL, AR, TN which Biden should win. Bernie has juice in NC and VA.
He is stuck btw a rock and a hard place. Him staying in the race is probably costing Biden a couple of states, particularly Texas. But he's already spent a lof of money and I doubt he wants to go out with Warren owning his soul/rep.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Like I've been saying, Bernie needs to stop running away from Black people and our tangibles. He acts like we're a dirty word. Even when he's addressing us it's always "POC" or "WOC" or "Blacks AND Latinos."

He feels like he'll scare off the White working class if he addresses us, but fails to understand you have to capture our attention before you do the White working class.

This has always been his weakness. I don't give a damn about him marching with MLK. I say all this as his supporter. I don't mind criticize my faves.

They all do that. Even Marianne, Castro, and Steyer has done it.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
How can you vote for Biden after hearing him speak? The guy doesn't seem all the way there, no disrespect.

I swear he has early stage dementia. Thankfully he hasn’t campaigned in any Super Tuesday states in over a month and S.C. isn’t that big of a state in terms of delegates.

He has a speech impediment. He doesn't talk about it because he won't use it as an excuse, but that's the reason he's not a great speaker.

I never put too much in how someone speaks anyway...

Last edited: