Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We're stuck, for almost the length of two primaries, at a point where a certain large faction of posters only looks to complain about 'Bernie Bros complaining'. Sadly they fail to see the irony of it and also fail to contribute in any other way :francis:

So if you post any type of 'ambiguous' content their immediate response is to react sarcastically to it as if it was a grievance.

It's an extremely childish and emotional response.
Interesting narrative when the literal first post of this thread is complaining about “anti-Bernie” sentiment. Which is actually the largest fraction of posters in this section currently, who only look to complain about how “Bernie is being screwed by the rigged process”.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Interesting narrative when the literal first post of this thread is complaining about “anti-Bernie” sentiment. Which is actually the largest fraction of posters in this section currently, who only look to complain about how “Bernie is being screwed by the rigged process”.
:dead: Literally the entire premise of the thread was created on the idea to defend bernie by calling on a "rigged" process. Nothing has ever been neutral about these threads considering what the mods allow and post themselves smh

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
:dead: Literally the entire premise of the thread was created on the idea to defend bernie by calling on a "rigged" process. Nothing has ever been neutral about these threads considering what the mods allow and post themselves smh

Nah, it looks like this thread was created from posts in the general 2020 primary thread. The second post is quoting a post that isn't even from this thread.

The idea that this thread was created specifically to defend bernie isn't true and there isn't much value in making petty arguments like this.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the tone police have arrived everyone hurry up run!

:picard:

Is that what’s going on?

Idk how do we determine things though?

I hope I'm not overthinking this and feel free to correct me if you believe that I'm wrong in this matter.

The name of this forum is Higher Learning, not Curt Remarks, lets learn from something from one another.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nah, it looks like this thread was created from posts in the general 2020 primary thread. The second post is quoting a post that isn't even from this thread.

The idea that this thread was created specifically to defend bernie isn't true and there isn't much value in making petty arguments like this.
The OP is lliterally discussing the idea behind a bernie hit piece and nothing about the 5 or more other candidates fukk are you talking about :dahell:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
The OP is lliterally discussing the idea behind a bernie hit piece and nothing about the 5 or more other candidates fukk are you talking about :dahell:

Doesn't read my post, then asks me "what the fukk are you talking about."
I said this thread was splintered off another thread in my first post.
Stop acting like a clown.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This thread was created through merges and that’s why the first post looks like that.
:mjlol::mjlol:
holy shyt man you aren’t even reading posts thoroughly just blinded by Bernie rage

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Doesn't read my post, then asks me "what the fukk are you talking about."
I said this thread was splintered off another thread in my first post.
Stop acting like a clown.
This thread was created through merges and that’s why the first post looks like that.
:mjlol::mjlol:
holy shyt man you aren’t even reading posts thoroughly just blinded by Bernie rage
Which goes exactly to my point that the mods created/cosign this environment :dahell: do either of you idiots read