Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I early voted on wed and all the workers look like they were just bused in from the nursing home. One guy could barely speak and move and just kind of grunted at me when I came in in the typical decrepit old guy fashion.

Not sure if the demographics of caucus workers is any different but trying to get people like that to use new technology even if it's perfectly working seems like a nightmare.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Is this your bytchmade way of admitting you were wrong or what?
This thread was not created as a means to defend Bernie against a rigged process.

Nah, it looks like this thread was created from posts in the general 2020 primary thread. The second post is quoting a post that isn't even from this thread.

The idea that this thread was created specifically to defend bernie isn't true and there isn't much value in making petty arguments like this.
Actually this thread was created from a post in the other election thread where y'all were complaining about it being rigged because of Pete. :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You must not understand how young people operate.

:pachaha:

Paying money can be done from the couch, actually getting up to vote means leaving the house for 1-2 hours to do something that isnt fun.

I know people who leave work early to vote, and never actually vote.
:skip:

Old people have nothing better to do than watch the news and vote, young people gotta be enticed with men/women, drugs, and alcohol to leave the house.
:francis:
Y’all really hoping for low voter turnout on some Republican shyt huh

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
If Bernie wins those same old people will still vote Dem in addition to the new young voters that will turn out instead of just old voters like in 2016.

Warren had a shot to have that type of turnout but she’s dropping fast. Amy tho?... Really?

Nope, not Warren. Amy and Biden, they're safe and dont have any drastic ideas, just what old people like...more of the same.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I early voted on wed and all the workers look like they were just bused in from the nursing home. One guy could barely speak and move and just kind of grunted at me when I came in in the typical decrepit old guy fashion.

Not sure if the demographics of caucus workers is any different but trying to get people like that to use new technology even if it's perfectly working seems like a nightmare.

I wish young folks or folks my age volunteered for this. If only to assist with the technology side of things. You have kids in school during the day and people at work. No one wants to go there on the weekend after school and work all week. Thats why there are so many older folks and then here, there are a lot of voting locations in churches. Always mad old people. Exactly why there should be some kind of holiday created around elections. Extending early voting and encourage more votes by mail. Too many red states for that though.