Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
wtf is with this tech google shyt or techs apps just to count fukking votes?

why can’t the primaries just be paper ballots one person one vote with the qualified candidates listed an option for write-ins?

why does this shyt need to be any more ridiculous???

It’s absolutely baffling

my Grandpa can barely use his jitterbug.. they really think these seniors are gonna be able to use google docs:mjtf:

Not only is there the user issues.. but this has to be an IT security nightmare .. I’m sure the network at the middle school gym is very secure

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

why can’t the primaries just be paper ballots one person one vote with the qualified candidates listed an option for write-ins?

If I remember correctly the push for digital ballots was meant to make voting more accessible.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Solutions in search of a problem basically.

I work with a lot of Public Safety in the south, particularly handling of radio systems. I've worked on designing and deploying infrastructure for 9/11 dispatch centers for example. If you drive around your city and see various radio towers, part of my job is doing simulations and designing where for example we may place a tower to maximize coverage of a radio network. One thing in Public Safety (A vital institution that absolutely must work, kind of like a voting system) is that we aren't rushing to implement the newest technologies. We have a place in another state where we stage and test new technologies and systems for years before ever rolling them out. The process from a city government or state government approving a new radio system for their public safety until roll out can take easily 5 years. Then we usually assist for 2 more years after installation.

The reason for this is because you can't afford to have shyt fukk up or make customers beta testers for new technologies when if something goes wrong it can be catastrophic. Now we do deal with the consumer side of things and they usually get the new fancy shyt. This is like for schools or businesses. Because the risk isn't as great if its not reliable.

They should be taking the same philosophy when dealing with voting. This isn't time to experiment and "lets try this new thing" for kicks. Especially during a time where voting security is a top issue. It's especially mind bongling because these people will on one hand go into hysterics about some Russians possible hacking the votes but then they want to push out this untested shyt.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

all this talk about going to paper ballots bc of "russian interference" and they are still doing all this tech shyt :snoop:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Because you can't cheat like you want to with paper ballots.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It’s absolutely baffling

my Grandpa can barely use his jitterbug.. they really think these seniors are gonna be able to use google docs:mjtf:

Not only is there the user issues.. but this has to be an IT security nightmare .. I’m sure the network at the middle school gym is very secure
Yea this is amateur hour rigging the the system and proof the DNC only really gave a fukk about Russian interference because they helped the other team...

They have effectively bricked the layup in November...

If the constituents of your own party don't trust you, how the fukk are you going to win in November?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yea this is amateur hour rigging the the system and proof the DNC only really gave a fukk about Russian interference because they helped the other team...

They have effectively bricked the layup in November...

If the constituents of your own party don't trust you, how the fukk are you going to win in November?

I know it's hard to deconstruct what has been constructed by the SAME EXACT DNC PARTY and Mainstream Media and a Funky Law passed in December 2016.....but one day you'll understand there was no Russian interference....the whole thing was an immaculate ploy to censor the web.

I'll stay on topic. The DNC is going to do exactly what they attempted against Bernie in 2016, and the reason why Tulsi stepped down from DNC Vice Chair position was for their shenanigans.

Same shiit different election year.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It would be very sad if Sanders was forced to leave the race for health reasons (or worse) seeing as how he has a real shot at the nomination this go round. But the longer he remains the front runner the more I see that being the outcome.

Cheddar Biscuits

Give Me Sight Beyond Sight
Daps
It would be very sad if Sanders was forced to leave the race for health reasons (or worse) seeing as how he has a real shot at the nomination this go round. But the longer he remains the front runner the more I see that being the outcome.
You in the mob or something? :gucci: