Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Let me give you clarity

Elizabeth warren is a snake and inevitably losing. You’re going to have no choice but to swallow your pride and check that box for Senator Bernard Sanders in November, otherwise you can get a MAGA hat.

@Loose moderate democrats get swept out all the time and some have even switched to republican. What difference does it make to have a moderate Democrat who votes with trump almost all the time?
Let me give you clarity...yes, I’m voting for the democratic nominee (unless it’s bloomberg or Pete) so there is no pride to swallow :dwillhuh:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Old people vote.

If Bernie wins those same old people will still vote Dem in addition to the new young voters that will turn out instead of just old voters like in 2016.

Warren had a shot to have that type of turnout but she’s dropping fast. Amy tho?... Really?

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Who is implying it’s bad?

Did I miss something?
We're stuck, for almost the length of two primaries, at a point where a certain large faction of posters only looks to complain about 'Bernie Bros complaining'. Sadly they fail to see the irony of it and also fail to contribute in any other way :francis:

So if you post any type of 'ambiguous' content their immediate response is to react sarcastically to it as if it was a grievance.

It's an extremely childish and emotional response.