Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Daps
Another caucus thread and we still arguing whose supporters do what? No one is really supporting a politician based on his supporter's behaviour, that's just an internet thing. No disrespect to any of y'all wrapped up in this, because we're all wrapped up in this, but some or most of y'all need breaks from this shyt. For stretches these threads get more embarassing than my mom when she'd be at my basketball games

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

PAIQJU9_d.jpg

This nothingness speaks to white boomers :scusthov:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It's about time you guys get with the program. Today you need to start defending Bernie, swear allegiance to Bernie Sanders, and beg for his forgiveness.
:russ::mjlol:

I must say bernie supporters are embarrassingly awful even in this thread. I thought I was in the Coliseum with the stan wars shyt going on

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Optically it's sad. Politically, it's great. She rallies the people who actually vote on a regular basis. :yeshrug:

So people are GIVING money to Bernie and attending his rallies in record numbers, but not going to vote for him? :what:

In Amy's case, she far behind in the contemporary political scape. The establishment she always knew IS DONE FOR.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Are they gonna show up for local elections? Midterms? House and Senate? Will they call their representatives furiously?

Old people do that. Young people not so/as much.

Yes they did. Thats why the Midterms had a lot of GOP positions getting lost.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yes they did. Thats why the Midterms had a lot of GOP positions getting lost.

That’s because Trump is looming.

The long fight is against the GOP in 2022, 2024,etc when Dems would be on the defense and whoever the nominee is fails to deliver on things...cause that’s what happens.

Not only that, but look what happened with Obama. People showed up for the Presidential, Senate, and House elections. In response to not only Obama but also Bush. Then the midterms came around and barely anyone showed up.

Those young people showed up as a reaction. But historically not out of habit.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not only that, but look what happened with Obama. People showed up for the Presidential, Senate, and House elections. In response to not only Obama but also Bush. Then the midterms came around and barely anyone showed up.

Those young people showed up as a reaction. But historically not out of habit.
That's largely because Obama didn't activate his supporters,