Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You guys are still crying like some bytches lmao

What waves did the centrists make in 2016? They handed the election to Trump and Obama handed the senate and house to the republicans in 2010, 12 and 14 so cut the malarkey

So I guess there weren't any victories to point to for the progressive movement in that timeframe?

We should evaluate a movement based on it's achievements right? I think it's important that we back that up by data and results and not emotions otherwise we could end up making mistakes.

I hope I'm not overthinking this and feel free to correct me if you believe that I'm wrong in this matter.

The name of this forum is Higher Learning, not Curt Remarks, lets learn something from one another.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So I guess there weren't any victories to point to for the progressive movement in that timeframe?

We should evaluate a movement based on it's achievements right? I think it's important that we back that up by data and results and not emotions otherwise we could end up making mistakes.

I hope I'm not overthinking this and feel free to correct me if you believe that I'm wrong in this matter.

The name of this forum is Higher Learning, not Curt Remarks, lets learn from something from one another.
Pretty much every progressive candidate that Bernie endorsed loss. It should be telling the only reason we have a chance to take back the senate is due to moderate candidates not progressives. But hey try to go 0-100 for Medicare 4 all and send us right back to 2010 again :dead:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Pretty much every progressive candidate that Bernie endorsed loss. It should be telling the only reason we have a chance to take back the senate is due to moderate candidates not progressives. But hey try to go 0-100 for Medicare 4 all and send us right back to 2010 again :dead:
From Ballotopedia
Section last updated November 8, 2018

• Sanders endorsed two U.S. Senate candidates. Both advanced past their primaries and both won election to the Senate.
  • Sanders endorsed 15 U.S. House candidates. Eleven advanced past their primaries and of those five won election to the House.
  • Sanders endorsed eight gubernatorial candidates. Seven advanced past their primaries and of those two won election, with one race pending.
  • Sanders endorsed four lieutenant gubernatorial candidates. Two advanced past their primaries and both won election.
  • Sanders endorsed two attorney general candidates. One advanced past the primaries and went on to win the general election.
  • Sanders supported 26 ballot measures. Of those, 17 were approved and seven were defeated with two remaining pending.
  • Sanders opposed seven ballot measures. Of those, three were defeated while the remaining four were approved

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

The name of this forum is Higher Learning, not Curt Remarks, lets learn from something from one another.
Shut the fukk up

Based on its achievements and not on its principles? If that’s the case than what movement has achieved more than right wing corporate fascism?

So I guess there weren’t any victories? bytch ass nikka being obtuse again so once again, shut the fukk up, fall in line, and cast that vote for Bernie Sanders in November you clown.

@Pressure fukk you too, you disingenuous dikkhead

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Breh are you trolling :dwillhuh: I honestly can't tell.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
What the hell type of obscene emotional ass responses going on in here? :dwillhuh:

Let me give you clarity

Elizabeth warren is a snake and inevitably losing. You’re going to have no choice but to swallow your pride and check that box for Senator Bernard Sanders in November, otherwise you can get a MAGA hat.

@Loose moderate democrats get swept out all the time and some have even switched to republican. What difference does it make to have a moderate Democrat who votes with trump almost all the time?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Let me give you clarity

Elizabeth warren is a snake and inevitably losing. You’re going to have no choice but to swallow your pride and check that box for Senator Bernard Sanders in November, otherwise you can get a MAGA hat.

@Loose moderate democrats get swept out all the time and some have even switched to republican. What difference does it make to have a moderate Democrat who votes with trump almost all the time?
It makes a worlds difference having a joe manchin apart of the party who will agree on important issues when needed is much better than having a Susan collins whom will only agree when her seat is on the table.