Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You just say you mad bro. You know people vote for all sorts of random ass reasons.
Why would I be mad. The fact is Sanders is relying on a revolution to push through his major proposals. It doesn't look people are clamoring for a revolution.

I know it's heresy to point out anything non positive regarding Sanders. But it's a valid observation. :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why would I be mad. The fact is Sanders is relying on a revolution to push through his major proposals. It doesn't look people are clamoring for a revolution.

I know it's heresy to point out anything non positive regarding Sanders. But it's a valid observation. :francis:
revolution was just our strongest opening position, we're open to negotiating down to an #occupyreddit movement

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
With no M4A and no green new deal what exactly are we banking on?

Clearly we've moved from its about policy to electability. But ultimately it's just folks wanting their guy to win because they've been waiting on this for 4 years. :manny:

Nothing.

It's his turn so everyone else needs to dropout.

Bernie will use executive orders, and the DOJ to execute his wants. Bernie will be a strong and just ruler. Dems don't know how to wield power. Bernie isn't a Dem.

Yes, but you have to remember it's his turn.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
With no M4A and no green new deal what exactly are we banking on?

Clearly we've moved from its about policy to electability. But ultimately it's just folks wanting their guy to win because they've been waiting on this for 4 years. :manny:
Banking on not polling behind Amy Klobuchar in South Carolina
e004d1f62026398dbeb5711fc3bfa06b.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Can you use your own words here? I should have said "chapter." We're talking about Local 226 and their reasons for not endorsing a candidate right? Is there anything beyond an assertion that a petition was the cause for that? How many [Local 226] members signed it even?

I know what's in the article I posted. The point was their feelings towards Biden and his beliefs wrt healthcare, not that Bernie or Warren didn't speak to them. Why are you playing dumb? It should also not be ignored that Local 226 members have shown hostility towards Bernie in the past over his healthcare plans.

Former Vice President Joe Biden weaved personal stories and policy plans into an intimate town hall discussion with Culinary Local 226 members Wednesday in Las Vegas as the union wrapped up a series of talks with top Democratic presidential candidates this week.

A packed, vocal crowd greeted Biden, who left the stage to speak face-to-face with members asking prepared questions on labor, immigration and health care. There appeared to be general satisfaction with all of his answers, but he received huge applause and even a few yells of “amen” during an introductory speech on his upbringing and answers on health care.

The all-important health care question. The action from Sanders’ and Warren’s events came during questions on health care. Culinary members have negotiated excellent health benefits, and the plans for nationalized health care coming from the more liberal Sanders and Warren have been a tough sell.

Biden gave the union what it wanted to hear:

“Where I come from, I don’t like people telling me what I have to choose,” Biden said. “So the 160 million people who have busted their neck, walked on picket lines, gave up pay, took hits in order to get significant health care … you get to keep it under my plan. You don’t have to give it up.”

He also addressed a question on the “Cadillac tax,” a 40 percent tax on some union benefits built into the Affordable Care Act, saying it probably would be repealed in Congress before the election.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I'm talking about him playing dumb that these are not really his supporters. Why even say that? Do you have any evidence these aren't his supporters?
There's no evidence that they are real supporters either. I can pretend to be a Warren supporter and try to stir up some shyt on twitter.
I think people shouldnt judge Sanders by his followers. Every fanbase has its crazy people ...either in politcs , sports or anything else.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
There's no evidence that they are real supporters either. I can pretend to be a Warren supporter and try to stir up some shyt on twitter.
I think people shouldnt judge Sanders by his followers. Every fanbase has its crazy people ...either in politcs , sports or anything else.
Flat out anyone still talking this “mean supporter” shyt needs to just log the fukk off the internet. Done hearing about that p*ssy shyt. Supporters of other candidates say shytty stuff to me too. There’s a block button for a goddamn reason. Enough is enough