Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I really need Swalwell and De Blasio to stick around for more debate fukkery

But they need a play in debate for some of these people to continue....and for the comedy. Imagine candidates like Williamson, gillibrand, swalwell, and de Blasio having to go 1:1 with trump to play in for the next dem debate. Marianne so high I think trump would exhaust himself trying to hurl insults that fail to even reach her astral plane :russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My post wasn't an insult. Don't take it that way.
Referring to “far liberal” black posters with racial vitriol and your tone of not responding to actual facts presented especially when I haven’t posted specific details to explain my position yet you immediately react with the “internet militant” remark... But you were not being insulting . yeah ok.
:mjpls:
Reminiscent of the same passive aggression that Kamalah responded with during her reparations inquiry and certain policies and agenda -having old black media usage of the term “Russian Bots” to replace “ADOS”. Noted.
:coffee:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
These are the 10 I believe deserve to move forward based on their polling and/or debate performances. Harris, Castro, Warren had the best performances in that order.

Joe Biden
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren
Kamala Harris
Pete Buttigieg
Michael Bennet
Eric Swalwell
Cory Booker
Julian Castro
Bill de Blasio

Steve Bullock
Seth Moulton