Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like this Pete dude. He has a bright future IMO. I just don't see him being able to take on Trump. Only people that I can see take on Trump are Harris, Biden, Bernie, Warren(maybe) De Blassio. Everyone else should bow the fukk out. Too many damn candidates.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Politicians are fully to blame, they're the ones responsible for the laws.

Nice try

Kamala said she disagreed with her President and made sure illegal immigrants didn't get deported. So clearly it's not all politicians and they're some blame to go around. :umad:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Seriously? That happened. And she up here talking about separating illegal immigrant parents? :picard:

Her Truency policy fukked a lot of homeless parents up... Parents living in shelters with their kids and being that the kids had no stability they missed a lot of school she threatened the parents with arrest.. Broad is grimy

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m with y’all with her record as a DA and AG but let’s say she didn’t have that history would y’all not vote for her off the strength of having a white husband ?:jbhmm: I mean we got the woat president in office right now:martin: if she gets the nod, Biden Bernie whoever the fukk I’m falling in line.

@Atlrocafella i don’t know about u breh I saw you roaming the trumpset thread back in 2016 so you fishy in the light.:beli:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I’m with y’all with her record as a DA and AG but let’s say she didn’t have that history would y’all not vote for her off the strength of having a white husband ?:jbhmm: I mean we got the woat president in office right now:martin: if she gets the nod, Biden Bernie whoever the fukk I’m falling in line.

@Atlrocafella i don’t know about u breh I saw you roaming the trumpset thread back in 2016 so you fishy in the light.:beli:
Never have, never will vote for Trump. But I also won’t just fall in line with a far left candidate like Bernie, Castro and Warren. I can’t do it :yeshrug: