Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I’m with y’all with her record as a DA and AG but let’s say she didn’t have that history would y’all not vote for her off the strength of having a white husband ?:jbhmm:

Her having a white husband (I thought he was Jewish) is honestly not important to me. As far as voting for President is concerned. But clearly there's an optics issue and her record as DA and AG exacerbates, if not defines, that issue greatly.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I like this Pete dude. He has a bright future IMO. I just don't see him being able to take on Trump. Only people that I can see take on Trump are Harris, Biden, Bernie, Warren(maybe) De Blassio. Everyone else should bow the fukk out. Too many damn candidates.

Buttigeg is polling at 1% among black voters

It ain’t happening

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never have, never will vote for Trump. But I also won’t just fall in line with a far left candidate like Bernie, Castro and Warren. I can’t do it :yeshrug:

The Coli.com breh. :mjlol:

You're automatically a Trump supporter, Republican, or Alt-Right if you're not a Democratic Party sheep. :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m with y’all with her record as a DA and AG but let’s say she didn’t have that history would y’all not vote for her off the strength of having a white husband ?:jbhmm: I mean we got the woat president in office right now:martin: if she gets the nod, Biden Bernie whoever the fukk I’m falling in line.

@Atlrocafella i don’t know about u breh I saw you roaming the trumpset thread back in 2016 so you fishy in the light.:beli:

Yeah if she was married to a breh.. :sas1: