Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Seriously? That happened. And she up here talking about separating illegal immigrant parents? :picard:

Bruh we're in the first inning...Kamala's dirt is about to flood the streets when the herd thins. She has a lot of explaining to do about her record in California.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kamala thought she was cute with that Biden busing thing, but let’s not get into the damage she did to her own fukking people as DA and California AG. Not to mention how she was complicit in foreclosures. Ugh...I’m trying to stay neutral on her because it’s very likely she’ll be one of the final choices or the nominee, but I can’t fukk with her

Honestly..gillibrand vexes me. It almost makes me feel sexist though :snoop:

She blatantly plays the gender card. Its not that she doesnt have a point with some or most of what shes saying in regards to that but idk...its conflicting
She brings it up every chance when it has nothing to do with the question at hand

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Kamala is pretty much like Nixon - she is dirty and will scrap. She is very smart and talented, I give her that. But she is all the bad parts of a politician; anyone paying attention to her politics know it is whatever it needs to be to win.

I kind of respect it and I like seeing black people succeed, but she will drag that ugly ambition to the white house. No thanks.

Joe Biden showing his age. I think he has aged out.

Bernie still fighting in these streets. He will die with the revolution departing from his last breath. Respect.

Pete has a bright future if he keeps that ambition.

RIP Yanggang. I wanted those yang bucks but he is just not a politician nor a narcissist.

They should just cull the field to 10 now. No need to waste time on shyt.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Pete's reaction after the ether is straight up :huhldup: if Eric had him like that then Trump gon have him crying like a schoolgirl on the debate stage. CASHAPP's predictions might be right if he's chosen as the Nom :mjcry:.

As for Harris or Warren. Seriously though can a woman win as long as she isn't Hillary? Maybe it's not impossible.