Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Black women ain’t going for Her being married to a cac.. we gotta keep it 300...
I can’t speak for all black women, but I wouldn’t care if she was married to a goat...her track record and my family’s personal experience with her are what’s keeping me from voting for her...that and the fact Liz has done a better job at detailing how her policies specifically help black people and even more specifically has plans addressing issues of black women

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bingo. Can’t tug on the heart strings about racism and marry the ancestor of the oppressor. Black people not going for none of that.
Exactly.. Folk keep forgetting Black folk didn’t get behind Obama because he won Iowa they got behind he once they saw he was married to a black women and had 2 black daughters... and once Bill Clinton tried to say some fukk shyt about oh Jessie Jackson won SC too, black folk was like word? Watch this......... Sent Obama 98% of the black vote..

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Kamala did cook Biden but cooked him early. If I was Biden, I would rather go thru this now, then closer to the election. If would have more impact if this was talked about next year. It will be forgotten soon enough.
This is just the beginning for Biden. He’s a centennial perennial loser.