Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good hard nosed Saskatchewan boy as they would call him

Only 25, married

Scored a nice goal vs the Pens this year

Always reliable and a great teammate apparently

RIP you never know what's coming in life

How did it happen? I didn't read anything about that in the article?

RIP to the young guy. Sad shyt.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

:mjlol: delusional ass NHL, no way season gets restarted. Maybe they could have an abbreviated playoffs. But trying to finish season at this point is foolish

Glad you specified because I thought that tweet was about just playoff games. I think they could very possibly have a playoffs, but it seems like a massive long shot to finish the entire regular season.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

:mjlol: delusional ass NHL, no way season gets restarted. Maybe they could have an abbreviated playoffs. But trying to finish season at this point is foolish

I bet they try to get everyone to the same amount of games played because of the playoff spots. It's uneven right now and a bunch of teams are separated by a couple points but some teams have games in hand. Maybe they'll try to get everyone to 73 or something and then just start the playoffs.

@BucciMane negged for the Lucic tweet. :ufdup:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I bet they try to get everyone to the same amount of games played because of the playoff spots. It's uneven right now and a bunch of teams are separated by a couple points but some teams have games in hand. Maybe they'll try to get everyone to 73 or something and then just start the playoffs.

Honestly it’s not a smart idea, what incentive do teams like Red Wings, Kings, Senators, or Sharks have to play these games. I would give the playoff teams 3 weeks of training camp and start the playoffs from there.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

That's my goalie.:mjcry:.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Honestly it’s not a smart idea, what incentive do teams like Red Wings, Kings, Senators, or Sharks have to play these games. I would give the playoff teams 3 weeks of training camp and start the playoffs from there.
Maybe they'd just have a play-in tournament? :yeshrug:

I'd want to make it as fair as possible because the NHL is the one league where you just have to get in to have a chance. Last year both 8th seeds won too.