xj34YSy_d.jpg

Cursed logos. Something to piss everyone off.:russ:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Each team played at least 68 games before the season was paused a week ago because of the coronavirus pandemic.

"That's a high percentage of the regular-season schedule," the Deputy Commissioner said Thursday. "So I think any way you cut it, regardless of whether we come back to a handful of regular-season games or we try to play all of them, which I think is becoming more unlikely, or we can't play any, I think we have had a meaningful regular season in terms of separating potential playoff teams from nonplayoff teams. And so I think in terms of integrity, the regular season has had integrity.

"What integrity means in the context of a playoff tournament, there's a couple different aspects to that. Is a single-elimination game in the context of our sport, is that really fair? And maybe it is fair, but maybe it's fair in some contexts of the playoffs and not in others. So you want to come up with a format that you think is fair for the participating teams but also has integrity in terms of producing a deserving winner."

They might as well play an NHL 20 Tournament to crown a champion, because the playoffs aren’t happening :francis:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

They might as well play an NHL 20 Tournament to crown a champion, because the playoffs aren’t happening :francis:

I don't know how they'll do it. The last few playoff spots in each conference are decided by certain teams having already played extra games.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Third time now that Ovi is losing games on his march to the goal scoring record. :wow:
If he played what would’ve been his real rookie season, let’s give him 40 goals there. The lockout season he had 32 goals in 48 games. Let’s give him 55 there. And let’s add maybe 5 more for this season.

He would’ve been over 800 by now :wow:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

SPORTSNET just uploaded this doc on Bobby Ryan from a few years ago.

His childhood was like a crazy episode of Dateline. It makes total sense why he ended up becoming an alcoholic.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
League might finish the season in North Dakota and New Hampshire. :lolbron: