Official 2019-20 NHL Regular Season Thread

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Saddledome is a legit dump. I’ve been to some horrible arenas and stadiums, but this place is disgusting. It looks like they let homeless people live here on off days.

I just got toilet water on my shoes because the restroom flooded out of no where. I never had any strong feelings about the Flames, but I wish nothing but misery on their franchise because they contaminated my new Adidas with God knows what.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Saddledome is a legit dump. I’ve been to some horrible arenas and stadiums, but this place is disgusting. It looks like they let homeless people live here on off days.

I just got toilet water on my shoes because the restroom flooded out of no where. I never had any strong feelings about the Flames, but I wish nothing but misery on their franchise because they contaminated my new Adidas with God knows what.

every other arena in the nhl was built in the 90s/2000s except the saddledome and madison square garden

it is a horrible arena that was build in 1983 :scust:

murray edwards is a cheap azz

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1280px-Saddledome_flood_seats.jpg

:scust:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Their fans are obnoxious too.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps

I remember watching on TV, it was Jarome Iginla's jersey retirement and they showed him giving a pep talk to the Flames in their lockerroom and it was the crappiest looking lockerroom I've seen. It looked like a high school lockerroom :scusthov: The new arena comes in 2024, so hopefully their up to the times by then.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only follow the NHL causally these days so Im curious What happened to the Blackhawks and Kings? Both were powerhouse just a few years ago

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I only follow the NHL causally these days so Im curious What happened to the Blackhawks and Kings? Both were powerhouse just a few years ago

Both teams got old quick and are re-building essentially. Unfortunately the hard cap much like in the NFL makes contending runs short unless you have superstars or smart GM that can manage cap and draft well.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
every other arena in the nhl was built in the 90s/2000s except the saddledome and madison square garden

it is a horrible arena that was build in 1983 :scust:

murray edwards is a cheap azz

Place is a health hazard, they had legit slime on the floor. It looked like the stuff that took over the museum in Ghostbusters II. Nobody had any idea WTF it was, and they had to clear the aisle to get it up.

Wish I would have taken a picture before the woman came to mop it up, because it probably sounds like I’m exaggerating the disgustingness of it. The whole place needs to be bombed with Lysol and bleach.

9-BC92-BA5-5-CD2-4-B49-9202-F1724521-AAEF.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Place is a health hazard, they had legit slime on the floor. It looked like the stuff that took over the museum in Ghostbusters II. Nobody had any idea WTF it was, and they had to clear the aisle to get it up.

Wish I would have taken a picture before the woman came to mop it up, because it probably sounds like I’m exaggerating the disgustingness of it. The whole place needs to be bombed with Lysol and bleach.

9-BC92-BA5-5-CD2-4-B49-9202-F1724521-AAEF.jpg

Looks uncomfortable :scust: