Official 2017 Black Friday Thread

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Just ordered it off Amazon. It comes Friday. Thanks again for the suggestion :salute:

You got a girl? I realize alot of cats who drink heavy are single, my boy drinks everyday but he 44. He's really skinny and look old as hell.

He single and I think it deals with his depression.

If you got that much of a addiction, I'd go outside more than inside for anything, last thing to do is spend of casual stuff unless needed.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You got a girl? I realize alot of cats who drink heavy are single, my boy drinks everyday but he 44. He's really skinny and look old as hell.

He single and I think it deals with his depression.

If you got that much of a addiction, I'd go outside more than inside for anything, last thing to do is spend of casual stuff unless needed.
Yeah, i'm currently single, but just got outta a relationship in August. She was an alcoholic too, so it was a terrible situation. I'm looking to date, but I think I need to get my shyt together first

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to Best buy, Assassin's Creed Origin for $35 :wow:

Might be worth it to get the one with the season pass for $70........it looks like there's going to be a ton of extra content for this game...

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Son wants his own PS4 so I'm buying him the 199 joint from GameStop. Gonna trade my 500GB in for the 140 use the 50 gift card towards mine plus I have 20 worth of guft cards from my rewards...basically getting 2 for 1.

Also grabbing the GTA triology off PSN for 18 along with Bully Manhunt and Warriors for 8 a piece. Might grab Everyones Golf for 20 also but think I might wait until Best Buy does their buy 2 get one 1 free and stack my 20% Gamer rewards on it and get that along with 2k18 and maybe WWE. Hate that I copped L.A. Noire early, should have just waited.

Wonder if I could do it then return it for a full refund since I got it from best buy the day it dropped:jbhmm:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Damn, looks to be no sales for Switch games from what I see. only checked BestBuy & Gamestop so far though.

Gotta cop a laptop and may get a game or two for my 1. That AC Origins sounds appealing