Official 2017 Black Friday Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I need a Black Friday deal on rehab and if not that, a trip to an alcohol free country for a month. My life is fukking going down hill. :mjcry:
Breh...please get this book -

Unbroken Brain

I read it because of my views on serious drug policy reform and my career in criminal justice.

You should read it because it offers very interesting insight on addiction being looked at as a learning disorder - in that you've learned to concrete your addictions as learned coping mechanisms.

I think you'd really gain alot of insight.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks, I’m about to come up :blessed:. My elite card ends this year but after this purchase I’ll be elite next year too.

Does it still add up to the $1500 or $3500 you need to spend to become elite or elite plus again for the next year if you finance purchases and not always pay in full

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Does it still add up to the $1500 or $3500 you need to spend to become elite or elite plus again for the next year if you finance purchases and not always pay in full
I’m elite from previous year. I’ve spent 900 already this year I just need to spend 600 which I’m sure I will. I’ve financed all my purchases with the exception of my beats because they were like 200. Right now they offering 18 months but I’m going to pay off asap.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m elite from previous year. I’ve spent 900 already this year I just need to spend 600 which I’m sure I will. I’ve financed all my purchases with the exception of my beats because they were like 200. Right now they offering 18 months but I’m going to pay off asap.

I'm up to $996 but i just copped like $200 somthin and chose to finance it..im trying to become elite again as i am this year.But wasn't sure if the $1500 mark had to be straight up purchases and not financed

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I need a Black Friday deal on rehab and if not that, a trip to an alcohol free country for a month. My life is fukking going down hill. :mjcry:

whats causing the drinking? I sell alcohol for a living and drink while im out to have fun but I have 0 desire to drink while not at the club or social setting

why not just substitute the alcohol in your house for water :ld: sounds dumb but it might work :manny:

cant drink if its not available to you

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol:

It's not that easy

I used to drink at minimum a pint a day of vodka on a daily basis
I drink about 20-40 shots worth of alcohol a weekend, but its only fri-sun... mon-fri til after night time, I drink 0... I have bottles in just the other room, I have 0 desire to drink em

something is making him want to drink

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I drink about 20-40 shots worth of alcohol a weekend, but its only fri-sun... mon-fri til after night time, I drink 0... I have bottles in just the other room, I have 0 desire to drink em

something is making him want to drink
Yeah, it's called being an alcoholic. You clearly on your way there..you there bruh. And if you was truthful about your ancestry being injun, well I don't have a ton to go by but I know on reservations alcoholism is like one of the biggest issues. My girl who is half native injun can drink like a fish too. I know you don't wanna care what I'm saying but you should move away from drinking asap. You right at that point in life where it captures people the most :francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
whats causing the drinking? I sell alcohol for a living and drink while im out to have fun but I have 0 desire to drink while not at the club or social setting

why not just substitute the alcohol in your house for water :ld: sounds dumb but it might work :manny:

cant drink if its not available to you
Might try that. I’m bi-polar and when I get in my manic states I drink a shytload, then I move to my depressed state and wanna drink then as well. But with all these meds, I shouldn’t be drinking at all. Maybe I need new meds