Official 2017 Black Friday Thread

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Should I Do The GameStop PS4 Deal...or Get The XBox 1 S 500 G from Costco...comes with an extra controller and 3 months of gamepass for 209...

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don’t know if it was already posted and it’s not exactly a Black Friday sale but B&H has been having a month long sale on MacBooks.

Ordered a 15in MacBook Pro that was $700 off and it’s no tax if you don’t live in NY or NJ.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
site is getting throttled. I ordered fall out 4 GOTY but it wasn't under my best buy rewards, due to the log out problem. Decided not to go ham on sales BC my backlog is bad as it is and I don't like buying games when no DLC is out. Wanted wolfenstein 2 but what's the point? Mine as well wait 7 months and get the GOTY edition.
Yeah I was looking at 3 games so far: Assassins Creed Origins, Persona 5, and Wolfenstein 2. That’s cuz I was actually looking to buy 2 of those games earlier when they dropped, but didn’t cuz of my backlog. Now these sales got me tempted and I’m trying to debate if it’s worth it :dame:

Now I’m thinking bout getting Tekken 7 too. Freakin half off sales man :snoop:

Wolfenstein 2 I could prob beat quickly and resell on a place like Amazon for a similar price :skip:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking to :eat:on Best Buy right now, but I'm wondering why GCU doesn't appear to be applying to these sales?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I need a monitor:damn:

and that surface book though :damn:

and that google home mini :leon:

and the nanoleaf aurora:leon:

my credit card:damn:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Just bought a Google Home mini + Chromecast, nanoleaf aurora rythym starter kit + samsung monitor

had 5 minutes to place an order before the shipping date extended. Free shipping for it to be delivered tuesday. fukk it i work at bestbuy but even i don't plan on waiting in long lines just for a good price. Already got a discount on beats studio wireless but i can live without discounts on this purchase

:takedat: