Official 007: NO TIME TO DIE Thread

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every bond movie?:feedme::blessed:
Nah bro, Every Daniel Craig bond movie lol. We can do every bond movie after this one drops :ehh:
I wish there was a type of movie streaming type web chat app where we could all watch some shyt:ohhh:Rabbit had potential but with those last updates :hhh:
Uh or we can just post up in a thread like we normally do lol

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
fukk all that I can do that for you my damn self:

james becomes a 00. Falls in love with a woman who betrays him even though it’s more complicated than he thought. Makes him cold to the world and women and hardens him for the job.

In quantum of solace, he chases down the people responsible for Vesper killing herself and targeting him. They’re represented by Mr. White, who was a member of Quantum, a shadowy group all about world domination through any means, including politics.

Fast forward to skyfall and we get Silva, who has a vendetta against M. M dies, James recommits himself to MI6, and we get a new M, along with moneypenny and Q.

Spectre comes along and retcons all that to say Spectre was the organization behind all of this. They were behind quantum, they blackmailed Vesper, they bankrolled Silva. James finds out the head of Spectre is his estranged half brother, blofeld, and also gets into a romance with Mr. White’s estranged daughter, Madeline. At the end of the movie, blofeld gets arrested while James and Madeline ride off into the sunset.

Now we’re finding out what happens after they drove off
I love how all of Craig's Bond films blend it together in one long continuous storyline.... but whoever is Bond in the next couple of films I want them go back to the single contained mission storyline style in the next couple of movies

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I love how all of Craig's Bond films blend it together in one long continuous storyline.... but whoever is Bond in the next couple of films I want them go back to the single contained mission storyline style in the next couple of movies
Yup. Loose continuity is my preference. Keep some basic shyt. Maybe keep the character development. But the storyline thing isn’t the move

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I need the return of that Lazenby/Moore eras of Bond films
That’s not my era lol. I’m more into Connery and Craig. I’d prefer Craig’s take with the lose continuity of the previous eras. I honestly don’t think they can go backwards tho. They adapt to the world and this is the world right now