Official 007: NO TIME TO DIE Thread

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Loose continuity is my preference. Keep some basic shyt. Maybe keep the character development. But the storyline thing isn’t the move

I really like the continuous storyline and it works when you work with the same bond. Now that we have a new one I wouldn't mind if the next movies have a continuous storyline.

Daniel craig rocking them tom ford suits again:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Are we talking about Connery or Brosnan?
I never read any of the books outside of live and let die
Brosnan. Connery in the first two movies when he cared is excellent. And really comes close to Fleming’s Bond. He’s a thug dressed as a playboy. Once he gets into the dispute with the producers around Goldfinger over money and creative issues (believing the gadgets were becoming the star and not the character), he becomes the prototypical Bond we think of. Very relaxed. Very at ease. But that attitude comes from him just not giving a shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brosnan. Connery in the first two movies when he cared is excellent. And really comes close to Fleming’s Bond. He’s a thug dressed as a playboy. Once he gets into the dispute with the producers around Goldfinger over money and creative issues (believing the gadgets were becoming the star and not the character), he becomes the prototypical Bond we think of. Very relaxed. Very at ease. But that attitude comes from him just not giving a shyt.

Condominium, thug dressed like a gentleman. :ahh:

Fred.